Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 3 weeks till the fall classic at…

• This topic has 7 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

lighten up will ya!!

danny wanted to race in the old farts class but he found out its min 25 and over..haha he just wants to dress old school… maybe for haloween??

bmiddaugh

hey….I’m still ahhhhing here…

and your’s dorkly here actually went trick or treating in his race uniform one year…
    or was that…
    last year?

bmxmom156

he did that in 1st grade even brought the bike in for the school haloween parade… of course all the kids thought he had the best costume there!

thats ok brett we wont tell anyone…lol

bmiddaugh

Hopefull no one will freak…but I just posted the news about this on the front page.
    I didn’t realize how cool that logo is till I got to see it at actual size!
    Does anyone know who designed that?

4130forlife

i swear.. it better be OPEN FACE helmets and FLAT PEDALS

or i will raise hell about it

bmxmom156

i have the sweatshirt with that logo on it..haha its peeling off a little but still looks cool!

CrazyCraig

Dave…who out there has open face helmets to loan? I might be able to borrow one from a friend, but its not like there are alot to go around.

CWCCRIDER

I have some extra one’s that I can bring with me They are old though not much foam on the inside . You might want to bring your helmet and try to use your inner foam ??
    I have to or three extra to bring

bmxmom156

there are a few at the track you can check in registration. i know my husb donated his old one years ago its in there- open face but like someone said byof( bring your own foam…haha) not sure if they all have a jaffa (sp?) attached either.

4130forlife

well.. from where i see it.. if you dont have an open face . youre NOT old school anymore… so how could they have an OLD SCHOOL race if everyone who races it.. doesnt use old school bikes and helmets.. makes no sense to me

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.