Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 3 weeks till the fall classic at…

• This topic has 7 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

hcbmx..sat 10-28 lots of fun exciting races happening…

……….old school race…. i believe its flats only
    ……….16″ oepn wheel race…any age can race it
    ………. money open… not sure about the ages??
    ……….best costume race…../ prizes

more happenings and info to follow….

loren can you add any details for that day??

phantom

We will be there in force.

CWCCRIDER

Is the old school race open to any age ?? My 10 year old wants to race it with me

how many entered the race last year ? Any pics ?

The 16″ is a open wheels race ? is this the pit bike race ?

My son has been waiting all year for this race he can’t wait to race the old school CW I got for him.
    are there any other 10 year old’s racing the pit bike ( 16″ ) race ????

4130forlife

the old school race should be that.. an OLD SCHOOL race.. open face helmets, flat pedal and a bike pre 93

but of course that wont happen.. people will sell out and run full face garbage

phantom

Full face I like my face some new school is better.

CWCCRIDER

I got the open face helmets ready and waiting !!! 8) 8) I just cant decide between my oldschool HARO uniform or jeans and a Yamaha jersey !!!! :wink:!

CrazyCraig

Well then, it looks like I got three weeks to build my old Redline PL24. I got the black Tuffs and Comp III’s ready to go! Just need a few parts to complete it, not to mention a quick paint job on the forks.

I might have to borrow an open face though, I don’t know where the old one is.

I need an old school seat & seat post for the cruiser. I think I have everything else. There will be some new repro stuff on it, and maybe one or two new school parts (mid school 185’s and new school Shimano DX pedals). Doing my best.

bmxmom156

i dont know about the old school race i think there is an age qualification/ you have to dress old school/ flats mandatory i do know that… i will ask matt this weekend.

they have all sorts of opens i think for every age. the16″ race( pit bike or garage sale junk- your choice) is open to anyone/anyage… my son used a pieced together/ garage sale parts bike last yr it was so cool but broke the crank off at the christmas classic this past yr…haha so much for plastic pedals…)

they usually have haloween goodie bags and all sorts of raffle prizes/ 50/50 and fun-off the wall races.. one year we did a backwards race where they started from the finishline… another time it was run to your bike and then take off with someone holding the bikes on the first tabletop… lots of suprises…

the last straight new section should be finished they are working on it this weekend i think so it should be sweet.

4130forlife

i think its 25 and over

RaidenHayden

Holy cow, a post where Dave didn’t mention beer, he must have the flu.

bmxmom156

you are correct 25 over old farts race…haha

RaidenHayden

Old farts, at 25, now Deb, I would like to see what qualifies as ancient

bmiddaugh

Man, I just stopped for like an hour thinking, “what would it be like to be 25 again….ahhhh…”

RaidenHayden

Ahhhhhhhhhhh[/b]

RaidenHayden

Double Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.