Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old dirt turns Reply To: dirt turns

bmxmom1001

You know what. All you guys out there are a bunch of jeleous asses. Just because you or the track director from your tracks don’t have the time, money or man power to maintain a track oh well. Yeah I raced a lot in the mudd and ruddy tracks but why would you still want to do that? Yeah , I want to fall and break my neck in a rut. You sit there and say yeah trilogy is a nice facility and all but then you put it down. Then you come race it. YOu can’t have your cake and eat it to. You people make no sense what so ever. Shut up and race. If you complain about a track that is great and smooth and then be happy to race a track that is all tore up with rocks all over it or jagged rocks in turns go right ahead and keep spending your money on those tracks. I thought we were suppose to be supporting one another with the tracks. It just sounds like people are jeleous of what Trilogy has. Maybe the people at the Jersey tracks should start writing for grants to get their facilities up to par instead of crying about it. Oh, the state did get a grant to get a new PA system and that wasn’t even used at the state championship except for the pro am. See, if you get a grant you actually have to use it. Not waste it.

IT IS JUST ASHAME THAT PEOPLE WHO TAKE PRIDE IN THERE WORK AND THEIR TRACK ARE BEING PUT DOWN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA TODAY.