Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NO SMALL KIDS BEGINERS OR NOVICES ON FIRST TWO STAIGHTS @EHT Reply To: NO SMALL KIDS BEGINERS OR NOVICES ON FIRST TWO STAIGHTS @EHT

The Track is fine, there were some experienced riders there giving input on the layout and helping out along with a few fathers of smaller riders. All ages and skill levels were taken in to consideration with the layout, I helped a few days and there were many discussions while i was there as to the different ages and skill levels. There is nothing on the track that you will not see on other tracks. In fact the day we finished the 1st straight we had a local racer mayber around 5- 6 years old having no problem with the first straight. If things need to be tweaked then I am sure they will be tweaked over time. I stopped by the track Sunday afternoon and there were at least 3 over 30 cruiser riders out there enjoying themselves, some locals in their teens jumping the doubles and many smaller younger riders having no problems maneuvering around the track. Give the track a chance before you bash it, there hasn’t even been a single race held on it yet. Its a fun track, ride it and enjoy it!