Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old CJBMX Spring Series Standings (Beotch) Reply To: CJBMX Spring Series Standings (Beotch)

bmiddaugh

Apparently there is someone very close to NJBMX who was willing to give away a web base software package that would have been killer, several years ago, but the NBL nixed it.
I’m sorry, and this is not meant to dig into everyone involved in NJBMX, but the NBL has been lagging and apparently still lags even though people are willing to give them what they need. (and I learned this weekend that someone in NJ gives them a lot, whew man…)
Bugs? So it takes 15 years after windows comes out to get a program that almost works.
They listen to no one but themselves, and anything that does not evolve and adapt dies.
Please tell me that they are at the very least, going to give this software to the tracks.
And why do I have a sneaking suspicion that the USPS will still be happy with this software package.
I feel bad coming on here and making it seem like I’m dissing Janeen, but that’s not my intent. Why do we allow ourselves to be held under the thumb of an organization like this?
One of our own in NJBMX was going to hook the NBL up with what they needed years ago, one of our own…and they wouldn’t have it, this drives me nuts..