Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. YOU are obviously a non-conformist and a rebel…

• This topic has 7 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

hehe —

loudogg666

yes, why yes i am.

bmiddaugh

Sorry..Christine and I were wrapping presents and “Santa Claus is coming to town” was on the tv and it got to one scene….

Burgermeister Meisterburger: You brats are under arrest.
    Kris Kringle: Wait don’t arrest those children. It was my fault I gave them the toys.
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: YOU? How dare you! You are obviously a nonconformist and a rebel!
    Kris Kringle: Have a yo-yo.
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: [gasps and chokes] A yoooooo-yoooooooooo? I love yo-yos. I used to be able to do all kinds of tricks. Ah-wheeeee
    [laughing]
    Grimsby: Excuse me sir, but you’re breaking your own law.
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: [gasps and chokes] Ooooooouuuuuuu, I’ve been bamboozled!

And I thought it was funny that even ol Santee Claus got called a rebel, LOL…
    Man I am nuts 🙄 😆

loudogg666

i’ve seen that movie before.
    hahaha.

s4lnj

a football? what’s a football?

loudogg666

i dislike football.

RaidenHayden

A bunch of ass grabbing, pantyhose wearing faggots laying on each other in a tackle pile

loudogg666

oh god, tommy done is going to be pissed.

rodney

haha !!! here comes the caps …. pretty sure cap lock works on every computer

RaidenHayden

SAUSAGE SMUGGLERS

adamguild

Jesus was a rebel an non-conformist and they nailed his ass to a cross..Happy Birthday JC…..

Isnt it crazy that Jesus was portrayed as a peAceful healer in the New Testament yet millions of people died because they would not conform to Christianity? And are still dying till this day…………hahahhahahhahahha

MURDER
    FOR
    JESUS

adamguild

On a different note isnt it cool how

Santa and Satan have the same letters…………………………………

bmiddaugh

We should all live in peace and respect each other….

GET THAT M-FER!!!!!

At that point in time preaching peace was dicey business…

tommydone

THATS RIGHT BABY,CAPS FOR EVERYBODY.AND I LOVE FOOTBALL,ONE OF THE BEST FEELINGS I HAVE EVR HAD,JUNIOR YEAR CATHOIC LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP(BEING PLAYED AT VILLANOVA AGAINST ARCH BISHOP CARROLL),3RD QUARTER,TIE GAME.THEY RAN A SCREEN PLAY IN THE FLAT BUT THE QB THREW IT HIGH AND THE RB HAD TO JUMP UP FOR IT.I LAYED HIM OUT AND HE LEFT THE FIELD ON A STRETCHER.MAN DID THAT FEEL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!DON’T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT.THE FEELING OF GIVING SOMEBODY A GOOD POP IS ORGASMIC!OR TAKING SOMEBODY’S BEST SHOT AND GETTING RIGHT UP IN HIS FACE!MAN I MISS PLAYING.

DON’T YOU LOVE CAPS?

AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE TOMMYDONE SAID SO!

loudogg666

i love satan.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.