Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Would you….

• This topic has 11 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Race a non sanctioned track, that had no ties to the aba or nbl. I need some feed back on this and please keep it positve( NO jokes or wisecracks please) This could be a very good thing, but we need riders to speak out. This includes the local pro’s too (Phil Timmy and Caveman)

bmiddaugh

Yes.

BIGANT-DOG

We need EVERYONE to respond to this.

4130forlife

will there be jumps and fire pits?

bmiddaugh

I would say probably not as that would not be inducive to getting new inexperienced riders and their parents over to BMX.

4130forlife

👿

bmiddaugh

Ant is being serious, he’s actually going out and getting things done, maybe we owe him the respect he asked for in the first paragraph.

4130forlife

i personally would just like to ride my bike.. anywhere is good enough for me…

i just wish i didnt know what goes on on the inside part of it

bmiddaugh

Too late man, you’re sucked in.
    PM Ant about what is going on… —

4130forlife

i did.. he doesnt wanna type h said

sickryder83

If you put together a solid track with some decent money opens, i think a lot of the faster riders would go there. It does not matter who sanctions it to them. I think you will have a problem with the younger kids though. It takes somthing like 10 locals to qualify for the state championship. With this being the case more of the kids will be drawn to ride nbl tracks to get in those locals.

RaidenHayden

YES, without a doubt. If Ant pulls this off, I will bow to him. Good Luck Ant

BIGANT-DOG

Dave I woke up check your messages.

BIGANT-DOG

Bill I am not doing this on my own,. But I am trying to help. I really wanna see this happen.

It takes somthing like 10 locals to qualify for the state championship. With this being the case more of the kids will be drawn to ride nbl tracks to get in those locals.

We are not trying to compete with the tracks around here. We want to introduce the kids into racing, with less pressure. It is not really about getting the faster riders there. It is about getting riders period.

BIGANT-DOG

brett wrote

I would say probably not as that would not be inducive to getting new inexperienced riders and their parents over to BMX.

This is our main goal.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.