Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old who is going to flemington on saturday

• This topic has 11 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    peterbilt

how tall are the dubs

peterbilt

i hope they arent like howells

RFarside

I just hope they didn’t change there gate because who ever made the one at CJ aaaaaa Hellan Keller could have did a better job. 😆 😆 😆

Rich

bmiddaugh

Today’s question is… how long before I hear from someone about Rich’s comment…. 😆

RFarside

As soon as peterbilt reads this.

bmxlegend

dang peterbilt..why you so crazy nigga???.. raise up off us yo… befo i pop a cap in yo ass

RaidenHayden

I think they are 4’6″ tall, with a good lip 😈

s4lnj

damn!!!! i have to work this weekend– no racing for me

bmiddaugh

At the very least I expect a group hug pic from all the guys… 😆

Caveman

When the kids said they wanted something big at the track, they meant me. And I won’t let my public down. I’ll be there. Thank you, thank you.

21 footers on the 4th straight?!?!?! Why not put them on the climb from the finish back up to the starting hill when we’re COMPLETELY dead? We need to have an award for someone who hits them EVERY moto.

So I guess I shouldn’t go out drinking tonight?

RaidenHayden

Dave, I told them they were going to see something big, your NOGGIN, they weill definately be amazed at a cranium of your size. I may charge admission. It’ll be good to see ya Later

CrazyCraig

gee whiz – can’t y’all let me get back in a little more shape before putting up newer bigger stuff? Y’all trying to kill me? 😯 lol

bmxlegend

if bill builds them.. the bmx legend will be there to jump

RaidenHayden

Dave
    Cool avatar, now I have my pic in two, I still don’t know how your nogging fits in ANY pic 😆 😆

s4lnj

you guys better hope that there isn’t a chance of rain for the next week or so– otherwise the caveman might show up, take two practice laps and then leave

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.