Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old What would Ya think if???

• This topic has 9 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

What would Ya think if while you were working on the track on a week night, and had your wheel barrow out there, and an older rider tells you to move it so he can ride?
    Now mind you this is an older rideer that ALWAYS complains, and NEVER picks up a shovel. So I ask, if you were the volunteer, what would you say to a moron like that? Lets here the answers. Maybe he will catch a clue 👿

LeadSled1

Simple, “how high can you bunny hop? You’ll either have to bunny hop over that equipment or the foot I am about to shove up your ass.”

Easy question.

CrazyCraig

Let him know that if he gets off his bike and lends a hand – you’d be done that much sooner and then he can ride.

Okay – so I’m a nice guy. But thats where I’d start.

bmiddaugh

Look at him.
    Shake head in despair.
    Continue working.

RaidenHayden

So far three different answers. I side with Jess, except we’d be short a wheel barrow, that was shoved up this guys A**.

bmxlegend

take the shovel and throw it in the clowns spokes so he flips over and doesnt have a chance to unclip and goes headfirst into a ditch

RaidenHayden

I LOVE YOU DAVE

bmxlegend

awww bill loves me.. yay.. haha…

CrazyCraig

No mercy from Legend. 😯

CWCCRIDER

I would have stopped what i was doing and explained that there is alot of hard work that goes into a track and so on. 🙂

You did say a older rider, like a 6year old and not a 3 or 4 year old right !!! 🙄 🙄

RaidenHayden

Chris, 35 yr old I think, he may act six though 😆

DigetyelaD

sometimes it is not worth letting things bother you its like aurging with a drunk person but sometimes it can be a whole different world.lets see A B or C A pretend it didnt bother you, no way what fun would that be.B wait till he rides by then push the wheelbarrow in front of him and laugh,very fun but he could get hurt and try to sue you because your bigger than him and you know he wouldnt have the balls to call you out.C tell us his name so we can all make fun of him and everyone can call him a tool. safe bet go with C

RaidenHayden

Dale I think if I call him he’ll sue 😯 Thing is the guys doing the work, well youknow how it is they just don’t deserve to have a jerk off bothering them.

bmiddaugh

lol…You say older and I think…16-18 y.o. kid being punkish…
    35?
    I’m at a loss…
    (I would appreciate all jokes relating to flipping gates and me “being at a loss” to be kept to another thread.)
    Insanefully yours
    B

RaidenHayden

Brett, you hit your head ( after flipping the gate) one to many time LOL, PS we’re all insane

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.