Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old What time does racing start Saturday – 12 noon?

• This topic has 9 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Someone please confirm that the state races at Pottstown this Saturday and Sunday are on a normal Saturday schedule.

Thank you.

bmxmom156

i think its 9-11:45 practice

race starts at noon

CrazyCraig

Thanks! 😀

ihatem

Is there practice on friday night?

4130forlife

i would think there was

GHPmom1

just checked on TPBMX website. Looks like they hold their regular practices on friday nights until dusk. We’ll be there…we’ll keep an eye out for our team mates, too. Hey…Hatem…we need to talk food!

tpbmxtd

@GHPmom1 wrote:

just checked on TPBMX website. Looks like they hold their regular practices on friday nights until dusk.

Our normal practice nights are Tuesday & Thursday nights, we are moving our Thursday night practice to Friday this week to allow everyone a chance to practice before the State Qualifiers. Please check our website for any changes in the practice on Friday due to weather.

Trilogy Park BMX

what about camping accomodations at the track with a camper ,who do i talk to.. do you have facilities to shower?

Sullivan

yup they got showers

tpbmxtd

@Theyoyokid303 wrote:

what about camping accomodations at the track with a camper ,who do i talk to.. do you have facilities to shower?

Yes there is camping at the track. When you arrive someone will direct you in the right direction or you can just ask for me.

As Timmy said, yes we have showers. We will open them on Saturday night with times for women and time for the men. Will have the times announced on Saturday.

4130forlife

im all set.. booked the room at the hotel next to the track.. hella

BIGANT-DOG

Glenn you are by far the best thing to happen to njbmx, next to this site of course. —

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.