• This topic has 10 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

lets get updates on todays race

RaidenHayden

Lets see
    40 motos
    best race of the day 35 cruiser, those guys were racing!!
    Phil kicked ass as usual, but had a good bunch keeping him honest
    Caveman announced, did the usual good job.
    PA system was worth every penny
    I didn’t race but had a blast seeing friends
    How is that

RaidenHayden

Oh yes, and Dave “Caveman” did annouce this was his last BMX race, that he is going to focus on road racing now!!! He’ll be back, we always come back

sickryder83

he might be back eventually, but not for a long time. i talked to him, and he said he was done with bmx racing all thogether.

4130forlife

how did the teams do????

bmiddaugh

I’m bummed about Cave, but that whole P.A. thing had me pretty pissed off when I got there.
    Thanks to the 800lb gorilla for handling that.

rider1

What happened to the PA?

tommydone

i scared the caveman away,he knew it was only a matter of time,sorry to see you go caveman.you will be back ,bmx needs you,needs me more but you alsohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.take care,good luck on the road bike

bmxmom156

ppb took the 1st with a perfect 600
    pbr tied sc/felt for 2nd, but pbr won on criteria( most 1sts) w/570
    sc/felt 3rd 570
    ghp i think was in 4th with 565

dont know the rest
    soneone told me there were only 4 teams entered? looked like more to me?

4130forlife

hahaha we beat ghp AGAIN.. but dammit.. ppb is NOT going to win tomorrow…

pabmxrcr708

ok when caveman says he is done with BMX racing does that mean we lost the man on the mic durin the state qualifer 😕

See if you guys just would have let Dave wear spandex at the track none of this woulda happened. Besides he had to get into road bikes, the BALCO pharmacy called and his shipment is in.

RaidenHayden

He’s done Tim, no more announcing either

Caveman

The deal on the PA system is the ideal way to set it up would be in the announcers tower with the speakers on the infield facing up towards the crowd but the electric to the tower had been turned of permanently. I was bummed and didn’t see any other way to do it and gave up. Kudos to Hayden and Farside for not giving up and suggesting a way to do it that actually worked. I hadn’t thought of that.

Thank god I didn’t have to go out on a low note announcing on a typical pa system that sounds like you’re talking through a tin can. We bought that pa system to use it and kudos to Farside and Hayden for pushing me to do it.

I’ll post on the retirement later but there’s a million reasons and I’ve thought about it for a long time but I doubt I’ll be back.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.