Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum weather for Vet race?

• This topic has 7 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ihatem

What does it look like for tomorrow? I know they are calling for rain, will it be cancelled at the last minute or will it still be on?

TenaciousD

As of 3:56 pm today…

showers 60%

high of 48
    low of 31

weather.com

bmxmom156

i would like to know the same. if its cancelled i assume it wont be till tomorrow( you never know what the weather is down there)

if anyone finds out it is cancelled can you call my cell?? if for some reason they cancel it ton ight or early am tomorrow i would like to know. we are leaving ( a bunch of us) to go halfway and stay in seaside pk tonight at my inlaws house…

up here its calling for showers/ snow showers but down south it looks like showers and it may clear up by 1-2pm..

if the race is delayed will registration be delayed as well?(instead of 9-11)

thanks

973-652-7159

CWCCRIDER

Hope you didn’t change them tires yet !!!

@TenaciousD wrote:

As of 3:56 pm today…

showers 60%

high of 48
    low of 31

weather.com

ihatem

It’s snowing here is Sussex Co. I’m driving about 2 1/2 hours tomorrow, I’d kinda like to know too. I guess I can call the track phone , does anyone know if they will have a message if it is cancelled?

rufusleekin

I live less than a mile from the track and will be there early helping get the track ready. My guess is we’ll be fine since the weather predictions are never accurate down here. I’ll call Fred on his cell phone if anything changes in the am.

TenaciousD

I dont think im ever gonna change those tires. 😛

im too lazy this time of year.

ihatem

still snowin’ here………

SNOW!?!?!

WTF!!??

RaidenHayden

Yep the white stuff, had an inch and a half when I woke up, quickly melted though

😯 I must sleep too much!

bmxmom156

weather held out for the vet day race. it was cool dry but only intermittent light sprinkles.. the track was pretty dry when we got there and the rain held off to my suprise.

i think it was 38 motos plus 4 racks of pit bikes, 4 racks of open…

currier, kelty, smith top 3 in open…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.