Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Weather for this weekend?

• This topic has 11 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

What are ya talking about?
    Green mean go!

bmiddaugh

yo, we can do a mass email from the site if need be to inform everyone of a rain out for tomorrow.
    I just checked weather.com and it doesn’t look good for us.

BIGANT-DOG

I hate to say it but we might have too. DAMN i was really looking forward to this one. My wife was coming with me.

bmxmom156

i have gps too but like i said last yr it took me to 78 west to 100south the whole way… too many lights and took way longer than expected.

Sullivan

i hope it pours like all hell on saturday, cause i gotta work and won’t be there!

bmxmom156

just wondering if it does get called off tomorrow does anyone know if they will wait to see till to morrow am or call it off tonight based on the forcast??

on the one hand calling off tonight will keep ppl from driving all that way to spend a hotel night for nothing( sat) and just come down sun am… on the other hand the weather so far says showers and it dosnt look like heavy rain comes till 4pm we could be done racing by then…? dont know how the track does well in the rain or what…

glen can you confirm what/when the decision will be made? have you spoken to the powers that be? i posted a ques on the nj forum to see what they say also….

anyone know? would hate to drive there and spend the $$ on sat for nothing…

BIGANT-DOG

I have 2 parents from the team asking me what the situation is. I hope to find out within a few hours.

4130forlife

just go to the stupid race and quit complaining about a little rain, when did bmx becvome as gay as baseball.. race in the rain and shut the hell up.. god this annoys the fuk out of me

BIGANT-DOG

Dave a little rain i can deal with, ALOT of rain is another thing.

4130forlife

maybe i should call the “waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance” for all of you scaredy cats

BIGANT-DOG

dave that is why you are bmx legend. HARDCORE is your middle name.

CrazyCraig

me and Ant have both been in contact with Glenn’s wife tonight. They are practicing at the track right now. Its cool and clear there right now. Their local reports say there is a chance of the rain staying east of them and as of now are not calling the race at this time. Its a wait and see until tomorrow. This means a bunch of us will be packing up and heading out early tomorrow morning.

And Dave – a little rain does not bother me. I ride flats.

bmiddaugh

Booked.

There is no spoon.

and..
    there is no rain.

CrazyCraig

Cross your fingers!! Look at this report, its a lot different than earlier today!

http://www.weather.com/outlook/health/allergies/wxdetail/USPA1324?dayNum=1&from=36hr_fcst_allergies

Looks like I will see you all tomorrow!!!

Goodnight!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Brett to bad i will not get he chance to race you. Oh well you are mr. papparazzi now. —

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.