Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Watch the ABA’S DISNEY CUP race for FREE

• This topic has 11 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

October 22, 2007

GO211.COM BRINGS YOU FREE LIVE WEBCAST COVERAGE OF THE ABA’S DISNEY CUP – Orlando, Florida – GO211.com, in conjunction with the American Bicycle Association, is proud to bring you the live FREE webcast of the ABA’s Disney Cup, a Pro Series event hosted by Disney’s Wide World of Sports at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Tune in for all the action starting Friday, October 26th, through Sunday, October 28th. This will be a first-of-its-kind production featuring a one-hour talk show before racing gets underway on Friday morning, interviews between all rounds of racing, and a post-race interview show. Wanna know what the pros are up to? Make sure to tune in to check out interviews with ABA National #1 Pros Bubba Harris and Alise Post!

The ABA 2007 season is nearing a close and all the 2007 Pro and Amateur titles are up for grabs! The Disney Cup is the final event before the ABA Grand Nationals and you know there’s going to be some heavy race drama with competitors scrambling for last minute points. Can Bubba pick up enough points at Disney to make it FOUR Pro Titles in a row? Will Danny Caluag hang onto his points lead? Can Alise “The Beastâ€ÂÂ￾ hold off the Disney comp to make it TWO Pro titles in a row? Can Jason Carnes make it an amazing SIX Vet Pro titles in a row, to tie Big Daddy Eric Rupe’s record? Can he hold off John Whipperman’s late season charge? Who’s going to take home points towards the overall Amateur National Number One and NAG titles? Sipkoi? Long? Nesvig? This is the last chance for the 15 and over Experts and 14 and over Girls to earn enough points to qualify for the NAG 5 Challenge; who’s making it and who’s sitting in the stands? The Disney Cup will set the stage and be the preview event for the action to come in Tulsa!

Best part? If you miss any of the action, all Main Events (plus Pro Quarters, Semis, and Motos), interviews, and shows will be posted on GO211.com the week following the event. Be sure to check out http://www.GO211.com and http://www.ababmx.com for more details.

GO211.com Broadcast Schedule

Event: American Bicycle Association Disney Cup/Fall Nationals hosted by Disney’s Wide World of Sports

Friday

9:45……Pre race show

10:45….Pro Interviews

11:00 …Racing Starts

Interviews between 1st and 2nd Round, quarters, semis and mains.

Post race show

Saturday

7:45….Pro Interviews

8:00 …Racing Starts

Post race show

Sunday

7:45….Pro Interviews

8:00 …Racing Starts

Post race show

BIGANT-DOG

Rich are you gonna be there?

RaidenHayden

Haaaaaaaaa

Don’t need to watch it.

I’m there !!!!

CWCCRIDER
    kevh

Moto count less than 200, a little low after all the hype.

I think I saw hayden!

moderator2

Mains are on now 4:00 pm

kevh

I just saw Phil take a 2nd, he had the lead but got pulled on the last straight.

moderator2

@kevh wrote:

he had the lead but got pulled on the last straight.

Thats what will happen when you sit down before the finish line.

moderator2

Results

Joey Caputo 5th or 6th Open – 1st class
    Liz Passwaters 6th Open – 2nd class
    Anthony Derosa 2nd Open – 1st class
    Matt Kelty 2nd Open – 4th class
    Alaina Henderson 3rd class
    Phil D 2,6,4

AA Kyle Bennett
    A?
    Vet Dale Holmes
    Ladies Mariana Pajon
    Pro Cruiser Danny C

RaidenHayden

Diane Hayden, 2nd 31-35 womens cru, Bill Hayden, slacker, semi baller.

bmxmom156

hey bill did mandy race?

great job diane ….

how many motos ???

moderator2

bmiddaugh

Diane Hayden, 2nd 31-35 womens cru

she’d make a great track president… 😯

bmxmom156

of course she is a racer!!

hey we were watching some motos this morning and did i see bob t at the finish line helping some little kid up that crashed?

did i see that correctly? dan said to me hey theres bob t..i was like //what???

did anyone else see this? it is an aba race right??

kevh

@moderator2 wrote:

@kevh wrote:

he had the lead but got pulled on the last straight.

Thats what will happen when you sit down before the finish line.

Whoever pulled him, was faster every straight just balled up in the first 2 turns. It wasn’t about sitting at the line.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.