Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Watch the ABA Fall Nationals live!

• This topic has 8 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    TideyFamily

Just got back from New Mexico. Let me tell you guys that facility is INSANE!!! You could litterally fit CJ w/ parking under that enclosure. We have allready circled the National for next years must attend list. They were running behind on the track construction but they pulled off a nice national. The facility will be turned back over to the city today and then turned back over to Duke City BMX in January. Super nice people and good times.

Nikota really stepped up and impressed me by making his mains all 3 days. 3rd Friday in the Pre-Race, 5th both Saturday and Sunday. Got our calendars all circled and it looks like we will be hitting 8 Nationals next year. I can’t wait.

I just talked today to a freind whos daughter got 4th both days (was in 2nd both days but the altitude got to her by the mains).
    He said the facility will be amazing when its done.
    It was far from done, but looking good. He also told me it was listed as “Indoor” somewhere and lol its definately not. He froze only taking shorts with him as it was in the 30s and 40s. The track just has a roof over it.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.