Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Vet pro’s should not…..

• This topic has 14 voices and 49 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Dave face it we will never agree on this subject, But we both love bmx, clips or flats. And that goes for rider1 (rich) everone that is on this site(lurkers included) love this sport, I just hate clips, and you and other racers like em.

BIGANT-DOG

btw at the end of transformers the movie-they were all united as one. Kinda like we should be.

I mean the lurkers the “morgan’s” etc.

RaidenHayden

I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips
    I love my clips, Hey Ant take that

bmiddaugh

😆

rider1

For the record,yes I do love BMX. However,some things must be said. 1.,and this is in no particular order, BMX should be the launch pad into road and track cycling. I can tell you that if I had somebody to tell me that I would have moved on long ago. Why? the road and track gives the rider way more options. Second, BMX is just not taken seriously in the cycling world. I am sorry to say that ,but its true. 2. Clipping in is just a reality in BMX. Like it of not, if you want to win, you got to do it. 3. Road and track cycling everybody is clipped in, its a must. Kids need to learn how to use them. BMX can therefore give them the bike handling skills required for the road and track. 4. In New Jersey right now there are some really talented riders. Both in the expert, and novice classes. These riders need people to tell them like it is. If these guys want to compete on a national level, they got to here the truth. They need to be exposed to riders who have ben there and can help them. 5. Some people should just never speek. Not on the internet, not to the kids, never, for any reason.

Rich

RaidenHayden

Simple explination

BMX is checkers

Road Cycling is chess, a whole lot more thought goes into a road race, than a BMX race

bmiddaugh

Exposure to any idea is dangerous to the wrong person.

Can we get over clips?
    Please.
    Pretty please.

..mustn’t lose focus, BMX is my primary motivation, must get more people involved in BMX.

bmiddaugh

Now for all of you read that post again.
    BMX
    BMX is the following disciplines.
    Racing.
    Park.
    Vert.
    Dirt.
    Street.
    Flatland

SIX different things, it means a lot of different things to different people to me it means the better part of MY LIFE, (as sad as that may sound to some) So,
    if you want to promote BMX
    ANY KIND IF IT.
    DO IT.
    if you want to get people out of the way who are impeding promoting BMX
    ANY KIND OF IT.
    DO IT.
    Otherwise,
    well do whatever you want it’s a free country.
    Now get off clips, I got off yours last night…
    somehow that joke doesn’t fit here…. 🙄

RaidenHayden

I also would like to add, how is it that many kids come into the racing discipline, and leave to go dirt jumping or park and vert, but those kids that start in those other disciplines never come to BMX

BIGANT-DOG

I hate clips
    I hate clips
    I hate clips
    I hate clips
    I hate clips
    I hate clips
    I hate clips
    I hate clips
    I hate clips

back at ya bill, but I still like you —

BIGANT-DOG

Some people should just never speek. Not on the internet, not to the kids, never, for any reason.

Rich

Brett I am not the only one who needs spell check LOL. RIch you are still an okay guy in my book, and I do respect the roadies, Thinking i will do the tour of sommerville next year. It looks fun, I got a 12 speed io can “dust off” But i will be on flats.

Macdaddy

ant, please i’m begging you, stop you’re going to make my head explode

RaidenHayden

Mac, everyone has a hobby, that happens to be his

BIGANT-DOG

Mac not joking about tour of sommerville. It did look kinda fun.

RaidenHayden

Road bikes are fun

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.