Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Uh Oh, Somebody finally got a scanner

• This topic has 7 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Caveman

And that somebody would be me.

Where to begin? Howabout with this shot of the AAs on the gate at the 89 Quaker States in York, PA

From left to right that’s Shawn Texas, Mike King, Charles Townsend, Hans Nissen (That’s right, I said Hans Nissen), some guy named Greg Hill, Gary Ellis, Todd Corbit, and Billy Au. I’ve raced five of these guys. If you’re really eagle eyed (or have just been in this sport way too long) you’ll notice Rick Palmer under the umbrella directly behind Charlie’s a$$.

Or then there’s this scan of 18&over X at Flemington from 92

From left to right that’s Brad Shepley, Chris Diaz, Jerzey Szawan, Dan Mlezco, Marc Inella, Richie Rich, Doug Luden and John Vickers

And then we have this shot from the first old school race in Flemington

Left to right, that’s Marcus Dixon, John Salzman, Mike Gentilcore, Caveman, Jeremy Todd. Kneeling is Jeff Lamb.

Where to go next? 88 ABA Falls in Orlando? Crazy Craig from 87? Dolecki? Ham? Building Mullica Hill? Hmmmmmm

4130forlife

cmon show some of me and dolecki

4130forlife

looooook at that pic with diaz, salzmann, vickers.. ALL open face.. and FLATS.. snap from hell

wOot Dave breaks out the mid-school AW jersey. Designed by me 🙂
    Dave not only got a scanner but after hours pouring thru the manual he figured out how to turn it on, now if he could learn to PULL.

miken1973

89 quakers was there with craig wilson and the wrecking crew

miken1973

PS Jermey Todd is not old skool

CrazyCraig

89 Quakers rocked. Wow – look at the snap Townsend got. 😯

Mike I was at that race also. But racing old man cruiser already. Got second both days behind Mike Long. Small class though just 3 or 4 of us. Mike is an ex Pro from Colorado who was living in SoCal when he came out and beat me. he never beat me to the first jump for what thats worth lol. I probably had my Tye died jeans on.

Man when your there to race you dont really take in the beauty of the valley the tracks in. That picture sure shows how pretty it is there.

miken1973

i went to york college it eas my home track for a while yok city is rough but the rural areas like this park were great

miken1973

eck out the dk uniform back when it was a small mom and pop outfit thats it i got to start scanning

Caveman

“I probably had my Tye died jeans on.”

Yeah, you probably did.

There is a BURLY a$$ set of doubles on the spot where you in the picture now.

The valley the track is in really is beautiful except you don’t appreciate it when you have to make the trek from the finish line back up to the gate.

4130forlife

man that is a classic photo.. a nice chrome bike.. why isnt there more chrome bikes out there?

bigtimber

Hey Ham why dont you scan that pic of us in Egg Harbor?

4130forlife

no scanner

bigtimber

I thought your girl was a computer whiz?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.