Homepage Forums UBMXRC Public Initiatives UBMXRC Meeting Sept 9th 4:30 Brick NJ

• This topic has 8 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I have decided to take it upon myself to have a meeting with everyone who wanted to come to CJ on the 9th.
    There will be a little BBQ action and an informal BMX relaxed atmosphere.
    Then when everyone else decides they are ready, we will already be 3 steps ahead.
    So,
    This Saturday Sept 9th about 4:30
    Brick, NJ (It’s about 10 minutes south of CJ)
    There is a public skatepark minutes from the house we will be meeting at for those who want to ride afterwards.
    PM me for directions.

CrazyCraig

Man am I glad you posted that right away, I almost told my wife there was no meeting this weekend. Whew! If I had told her she would have plans made in 2 seconds, Not that I would mind, but then try telling her the meeting is back on and her plans are done. 😯

imwatchin

Bmiddaugh I think this is a good idea. But you need to have 2 people represent your side at the next state meeting and not this whole gang of people that you have. I feel this is where the problem is between your group and the board members.

bmiddaugh

hmmmm…
    That’s a good idea. Then we should figure out who should be the ones.

BIGANT-DOG

But you need to have 2 people represent your side at the next state meeting and not this whole gang of people that you have

I see your point too. But there is strength in numbers. As long as we are organized there shpuld not be a problem with all of us attending.

tuffneck

unless its a closed meeting that the board set up everyone is welcome to go its an open meeting

RaidenHayden

What I would do, is sit down, and think of a way to get your idea across!!!!
    First, like the NBL, have a rider, who is voted on at every track, one for each, to represent the riders at the state level. Remember the idea isn’t to take over but to work together!!! That would give the state board at least six members, plus commish, plus treasurer, and secratary. To me to many chiefs, but it seems to be the NBL way!!!!! And the meeting (private that is) won’t be overburdened. Definitly have open meetings too!! As to include everyone and have you committee’s, again too much in the way of a buearacracy, but this seems to be a way to start.
    The biggest thing that can be done however, is at the track level, and that is to promote promote promote!!!! The flyer thing is the way to go!!! Ask Rob Vargo at Cedar, when I was about six weeeks ago I asked “what have you been doing to increase the ridership?”. His reply “flyers, flyers everywhere!!”

felt20

Good point Raiden promote and they will come this is how you get exposure for tracks and the sport.I feel with the internet the whole world should know.

bmiddaugh

Just gotta warn everyone that we have 4 small dogs at the house.
    A chihuahua,
    2 boston bulldogs
    and a pomeranian.
    They’re all friendly and cool, but just want to let those who might get freaked out by dogs know that.

RaidenHayden

I love dogs, they are tasty !!!!!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Bill I knew you were an animal killer!!!!!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

Bagged a turkey today!!! I’ll post the pics later 20lbs, and no I didn’t buy it, ran into my state car, that’s a whole lot of paperwork, don’t worry thought he was tasty!!!!! Ahhhh revenge

tuffneck

can i get a leg i love the legs

bmxmom156

hey!!

we just had babies born in our yard ( actually they roost in our trees in the backyard) there are about 20 of them they come by for cherios almost every morning for breakfast… right out the bedroom window.

leave tom and his family alone will ya!

CrazyCraig

You better not give Bill your address. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.