Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Trumbull National

• This topic has 1 voice and 7 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

I went to Trumbull today and as always lots of Jersey guys were there, but not as many as I expected. I was surprised at there only being 85 Motos, but there was 3 gates of Elites and Phillly D pulled yet another sweet move in the last turn to take home the bacon on day 1.

GHP Northeast made a good showing and brought home some hardware. I am very proud of everyone on the team as they fought for every inch on that track today. Too many great performances to list here, but they all did great!

I do believe the Farside duo doubled today with fellow Hyper dude Jud C. bringing home 2nd in 35x (unfortunately I was watching this one from the side line for a change – hopefully tomorrow will turn out different.)

Dan “ladies man” Smith was killin it today, but not sure of his main finish. Jim Mulhern and GHP Northeast CT state team rider Dan Buckner were in that main as well.

Sorry to say I don’t have a better report nor the commentary skills of Caveman (I guess its not so easy a caveman could do it, huh?) but thats all for now.

Oh, one last thing: can some tell me if there were separate 5/6 nov, 7 nov & 8 nov classes, how do you justify putting a 6x in with 8x? (no 7x class). Yes, there may have been some rookie combining in there, but I still don’t get it. Hats off to mighty moto micro dude Gabe Hatem for not giving up all day.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.