Homepage Forums UBMXRC Council Discussions Topic 9

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

eht track meetings
    Carl Risley has been asking when the next track meeting is at eht for the past 3 months on njbmx.org/forum.
    It has been ignored then quickly deleted.
    I know something is up because when I was at eht on tuesday I was sweating the image the 2 eht threads were gonna give brokenspokes, so I mentioned to les that I’m thinking about deleting them.
    He said, “Do it, I do it all the time”
    What is the freaking secret?
    Do you want more help or not?

RaidenHayden

When someone tries to keep his inner circle a close and tight group around him, makes me wonder what they are hiding!!!!!
    Simple to find out, if the track and the associations are non-profit groups, its time for a check of the tax returns that the orgs file, that is easy enough to do!!!!!!! DONE

RaidenHayden

When someone tries to keep his inner circle a close and tight group around him, makes me wonder what they are hiding!!!!!
    Simple to find out, if the track and the associations are non-profit groups, its time for a check of the tax returns that the orgs file, that is easy enough to do!!!!!!! DONE

RaidenHayden

bmiddaugh

Sounds like a good idea..
    Would you believe me if I said it’s already being done for the state?
    Believe.
    We have a good group of people here.

bmiddaugh

Believe.

bmiddaugh

Believe.

CrazyCooter

I would kinda like to know when the next mtg is also…. very little talk about it. Hmmm

CrazyCooter

I would kinda like to know when the next mtg is also…. very little talk about it. Hmmm

CrazyCooter

Kevin

“Failure to disclose to the public on demand a copy of the said year’s tax return for all non profit organizations will and can result in an audit and possible penalties applied and loss of non profit status”

IRS 2006 Tax Code

bmiddaugh

Ok
    the 16th seems like a go. But it will take everyone to get together and walk in and start talking. 1 or 2 people is not going to do it. It will take a concerted effort and you have to be unafraid to ask the tough questions.
    And as you can see, Kevin just cited the law.
    You all know the path now, ya just gotta walk it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.