Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Tomorrow

• This topic has 9 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ridinlow

Hope everyone did their homework this time……for the state meeting. Your past records have shown a true deficet, NJBMX needs a change. A word of advice ……don’t use your your normal tactics….. like the books, or the website, try something something new….. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

ridinlow

48 views and no reply….come on know

4130forlife

dude.. i dont know who you are.. but if you have any balls to back up what you say.. come out tomorrow.. if not.. nobody will reply to you because you DO NOT EXIST

now shut up

ridinlow

“I don’t exist”…… coming from you that is a compliment.

4130forlife

then im happy for you that you admit you dont exist, because actually you dont.. youre just someone behind a computer screen that just babbles and babbles but yet has to say who you actually are..

congratulations

CrazyCraig

What I’m about to say is a sincere compliment, and that the first post is the most positive comment made by ridinlow so far, except for the exchange between him/her and Dave just now. That was not needed. Dave, I think you are a little jaded by previous posts and may not have understood this for what it is. Ridinlow, you didn’t need to hit below the belt either. O-kay?

You may be right that guerilla tactics may not be the order of day. Keep in mind this is a status meeting and the main outcome will probably be to get the year-end committees rocking and rolling for the next couple of months.

See ya all tomorrow. 😀

bmiddaugh

Hope everyone did their homework this time

yes…homework…
    😈

XMotoXchick

I would like to know what ridenlow has done for NJbmx. Since they are so quick to judge the people who are doing things. I ask you what have you done so far that has made an impact on the racing scene. I have seen a 5 thousand dollar grant brought to the organization by the riders. A new website created by Brett Middaugh that was stolen by Jeff Morgan.That is intellectual property by the way Jeff. A nice statement by Janeen. I laugh every time I say that. Being an artist, I have never felt the need to stake a claim on my intellectual property. That issue has not been finalized yet. The Hyper pro am that people are totally stoked about .
    So ridenlow I challenge you to have the testicular fortitude to introduce yourself and state what you have done.
    Christine

tpbmxtd

Maybe we should hear what Bob T has to say on this subject….. Huh

RaidenHayden

Hmmmmmmm, I hear the, uh cat got his tongue

bmiddaugh

Bob T has been banned because only an idiot would ask for bike inspection fees on top of 50 dollar entrance fees.

BIGANT-DOG

I would like to know what ridenlow has done for NJbmx. Since they are so quick to judge the people who are doing things. I ask you what have you done so far that has made an impact on the racing scene. I have seen a 5 thousand dollar grant brought to the organization by the riders. A new website created by Brett Middaugh that was stolen by Jeff Morgan.That is intellectual property by the way Jeff. A nice statement by Janeen. I laugh every time I say that. Being an artist, I have never felt the need to stake a claim on my intellectual property. That issue has not been finalized yet. The Hyper pro am that people are totally stoked about .
    So ridenlow I challenge you to have the testicular fortitude to introduce yourself and state what you have done.
    Christine

Um ridinlow you got BEOTCH SLAPPED!!!!!!!! And chris uses her name. ya little wuss.

AirportFF

@bmiddaugh wrote:

Bob T has been banned because only an idiot would ask for bike inspection fees on top of 50 dollar entrance fees.

I heard something about that at the NY finals yesterday. I asked on NEBMX and was told it was a rumor. Don Olsen even posted that it was not true.
    But then again I wouldn’t put anything past them.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.