• This topic has 8 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

i packed up all my bmx stuff..got bike boxes from the shop.. put them away..boxed all my parts, frames, wheels.. everything cept for my bulldog beater bike

time to not think about bmx.. im tired of the way it has gotten.. the lameness, being clips, the cost of getting a state number. cost of nationals.. fo what, a crap number plate and a trophy thats lighter than my 12 ounce can of beer

maybe next year ill get bit by the bmx bug and come out of hiding to do team pbr stuff.. but right now.. i hate bmx

4130forlife

and the damn politics.. i wish i never knew about the insides of njbmx…

the grass is NOT greener on the other side..

kevh

I must be missing something, because I don’t see how you think BMX is expensive now.

Sure gas is up, hotels are up, food is up – all with inflation and politics, but BMX is still cheap when compared to all that. I don’t think BMX has kept up with inflation. Tracks are paying higher fees for trash, toilets, trophies. Tracks are competing with skateparks and playstation, unlike before.

You are still racing for a plate like the old days. The plates are not as thick as back in the day, but way better looking!! We have some old dyno plates at Bensalem if you are really hurting for a plate.

And you better have a bike for the Bensalem reunion!

4130forlife

kev, there is a big maybe if ill be coming there… i know its a free party day and what not.. but im really tired of bmx

RaidenHayden

All, I know is, for a track that is closing, it is in better shape than ones that are going to be around next year

kevh

If the rain stays away or light, I will get the turns a little better for this weekend.

I want to see the PRO/AM run wide open!!!!!!

sickryder83

when is the open?

4130forlife

saturday i thought

loudogg666

good luck with whatever you decide to put your mind on.

kevh

Open is Saturday first round gate drops at 6, so register by 5:40 PM.

10 dollars to get in, and we are having a raffle to raise the purse!!

Thanks to Hyper and SE !!!!!!

sickryder83

i know this was probably answered in another topic, but do i have to renew my liscence if i want to race the open?

bmxmom156

no you dont from what i was told.

s4lnj

know this was probably answered in another topic, but do i have to renew my liscence if i want to race the open?

you can use mine– i can’t make it

sweimar

i’ll be there

sickryder83

i’ve never been there. how far away is it from hc. i might try to hit both.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.