Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.

• This topic has 7 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Good weather. Good racing. except for a certain sandbagger. Brett you know what i am talking about. And i managed to make it around the track without saying “anybody got a lung to spare?” LOL Can’t wait for the regional.

bmiddaugh

Please take this to the “rookies” thread…. 😉

RaidenHayden

Yes it was, my bud brought his back hoe over last night, and we have been building in the back yard like mad 😈

BIGANT-DOG

Brett check what i put in the “rookies thread”

bmxlegend

i had a rather good day as well.. a great weekend actually.. friday night at the dvd premier went off perfectly.. the after party was insane..bmx truly does rule..

Anonymous

I had fun @ the track as well. I made the pump race main. What? I guess you had to be there. Dave, Brett, and Ant were so they know…

CrazyCraig

I was at CJ yesterday just to pick up a f&f, but did not race but heard them say something about a pump race – I am really curious to know what this was.

Can ya try to explain it?

bmxlegend

its a bike race where you dont pedal at all.. just pump around the track..its actually pretty damn cool

CrazyCraig

Dave – I heard you thought it was something different and brought the keg pump only to be very dissapointed. 😆

bmxlegend

hjahahahahhahahahhahaha craig..what did i do the last 17 years without your wit and humor..please dont disapear from my life ever again..haha

s4lnj

i had fun– my face still hurts from the fall — other than that i had a good time

CrazyCraig

@bmxlegend wrote:

craig..what did i do the last 17 years without your wit and humor..

You lived a quiet and peaceful life. lol

pjtaft

some people use beer,.. others use Everclear,.. right craig?

I’m into the Frozen tropical Drinks thing right now,.. still dig my Jack though!!
    http://www.margaritaville.com
    😯

CrazyCraig

@pjtaft wrote:

some people use beer,.. others use Everclear,.. right craig?

Everclear – for when you absolutely have to lose 10 pounds in less than a minute. 😯 😯 😯 😯

But – I woke up more sober than anyone else the next morning. What a weekend. New Years Eve in Vermont – we started off 1989 just right. Legend would have been proud of me.

pjtaft

I wonder what ever happened to the polaroids of that.. 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.