Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations Time to change

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I will bring this with me to howell sunday. If you the rider wants to see change well now is the time to rise up and make your voice heard.

This is a proposal to change the way the New Jersey
    State finals is run. Instead of the old way (rotating),
    It has been suggested to try something new.

The track with the highest new rider count gets to host the race.

Between the dates of june 21st and aug 31st the track that recruits
    the most new riders gets the race. This allows plenty of time to prepare the track.

There are some who believe that it is not fair because the same track could end up winning
    year after year. But this could also make each track work harder to bring in new riders.

These dates can be adjusted but the idea is there.

If you want to see change please sign this. In order to make this happen the riders must speak up

RaidenHayden

I think this is the way to do it, only because poor preforming tracks will need to work to get the race, rather than it being a give me race

bmiddaugh

Second

bmiddaugh

And I say we include ALL tracks.

Bring this proposal to the table as it makes sense. I will personally back you.

DigetyelaD

a chain is only as strong as its weakest link

BIGANT-DOG

This puzzles me why have trilogy “in the family” If they can’t host a state championship. They can host a qualifier a national, but yet not a state championship? And yes if the championship was held in pa, I would go.

I think this is the way to do it, only because poor preforming tracks will need to work to get the race, rather than it being a give me race

Bill has a point. This is the same point i was trying to make yesterday. Dale I hear what you were saying yesterday, but like someone suggested that we try it for a year and see how it works. What harm could it do? You never know it might just work.

I change my idea then, let the riders dcide if they like the idea, try it for a season and if it does not work, go back to the old way. But i still think this idea will give the tack operators incentive to recruit more.

loudogg666

sounds cool.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.