Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Old School Racing Thruster Cruiser

• This topic has 7 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

After Rich’s post I wonder what a Tri-Power cruiser would go for on evil bay.
    Starting bid is?

BrianP

id like to know also…… as i have one… and a 20 too!

Anonymous

Bill, I’ll take that Thruster 24 off your hands. They sell OK on ebay, but nothing like the Hutch stuff. That stuff is like gold… -Chris

RaidenHayden

Chris, I’m definately thinking about it Diane says keep it but I think it’s going. She still has her old 80’s Diamond Back

bmxlegend

they tore down the thruster warehouse about 3 months ago..

i think i need to get jimmy to make me a bulldog thruster replica..haha

TideyFamily

Thruster 20″ Frame and Fork for $738. He was here in NJ

http://cgi.ebay.com/Thruster-Tri-Power-BMX-Frame-and-Fork-U-S-A-New-Jersey_W0QQitemZ7224219911QQcategoryZ64644QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Crazy stuff.

I have my old Titan Cruiser back at my grandparents. Thinkin about dusting that sucker off and putting it on there. I guess the Chrome ones were rare and thats what I got. Just the frame alone on evil bay sold for 200. I got the complete bike. Forks, Neck and all.

My Cycle Craft cruiser and 20″ are golden also. I just saw a complete sticker set go for 150 on there. Man back at the first ever ABA worlds in Toledo, OH the bike shop at the race was selling them for 5 bucks a set. I bought 10 of them and used all of them. Damn dumbass kid. I just had to re-paint my bike every month. DOOOOH

BrianP

RaidenHayden

Brian
    That’s AWESOME

BrianP

the 20 inch brother

bmiddaugh

woa, woa..trippy man, getting 1982 flashbacks!

CrazyCraig

with today’s longer frames and XL necks – it makes you wonder how we raced these things. 😆

CrazyCraig

with today’s longer frames and XL necks – it makes you wonder how we raced these things. 😆

paulc

Speaking of Thrusters, this Timmy Judge replica is taking up space in my basement. I am looking to sell. Anyone? Let me know.

Paul

bmiddaugh

Wow, that is a gorgeous scoot Paul…
    We gotta have a real good old school get together at one of the races…
    Maybe we should put it up for the regional at howell…

bmxlegend

that would be a real good idea..ive got spome stuff.. and i know of a few other people with a few classics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.