Homepage Forums Riders Committee Forum Threats of lawsuits

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Caveman

This doesn’t go outside of this group but if anybody is afraid because somebody threatened lawsuit don’t worry about it. WHENEVER somebody in BMX threatens lawsuit it’s because they’re trying to scare you, they’re insulted, they got their feelings hurt, they feel threatened, whatever. This is BMX. There’s nothing worth suing over and nobody is taking anything so seriously that they would or COULD sue. Anybody that threatens lawsuit is full of shit. If anybody ever threatens to sue just say, “yeah, whatever”

bmiddaugh

Not along these lines but could be taken this way….
    I did remove some of the more, not as inducive to BMX as we would like posts that were pointed at EHT. Even though we have issues with some things, that track is the home of more than a few of us including you Dave as well as Rich and it wasn’t fair, at least to me, to keep dregging things up.
    We know what has to be done.
    We know how to do it.
    It’s simply a matter of implementation.

RaidenHayden

Yeah, what Dave said, just think of the ” Jerky Boys ” skits.
    But what I find interesting, is that WE are considered immature with our questioning the finacial status of the state, as well as the management practices of the current regime. Take for instance, Brett questioned why information that isn’t pertainent is posted in certain places, yet important info isn’t posted where it needs to be!!!! Answer, they took down the posts, like Dave said, its fear, and immaturity on their part !!! Unfortunately to them this is about control, to us this is about the sport, and it’s current state of it!!!!
    I would like to be threatened with such, so I can explain that they will also need to respond to questions in the deposition portion, basically opening up a can of worms they aren’t prepared to do!!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

And yes while a few race there, with all the drama that has occred at the track itself, how can they judge what goes on here!!!! Is their drama really productive?

bmiddaugh

On Jan20th. I will do what has to be done.
    This will offend many, but will be best for the people who ride.

Tell Matt, all we need is for him to always push for…
    put it to a vote.

The nbl system is set up as a democracy, with a unified set of tracks having more power than the board of the state.

RaidenHayden

What kind of vote, that’s what he will want to know

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.