Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Dog-Father This is bulls*****

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

When i got into BMX RACING I did not expect there to be this much crap! When i was a “freestyler” There was never the amount of crap going on that there is in racing. damn I love it but at times i do not even want to get on the gate. But you know what, Since brett got me in this I ain’t going nowhere. I want bmx racing to grow and grow. Alot of you have said “ant dog is on phils jock” but most of you wish you were half as good as him just like i do.

btw yes i posted aboout being number 2 in the state, and yeah i got razzed for it at the track, thanks dave- but i did it to prove a point, you can still do good without winning.

Brett thanx for waking me up tonight. I have been afraid to speak my mind, because i did not want to piss people off, well screw em If they do not like what I have to say- confront me do not go behind my back.

Oh and i have no intention of leaving th e scene for a long time, so get used to it. 😈

and btw phil if you read this I hope you go out and slaughter them in the pro class and farside the same goes for you. far as I am concerned You 2 guys are 2 of the best jersey has 2 offer. repping the older set and the younger generation.

RaidenHayden

What crap, are you talkin gof what you think of what you percieve as a problem at HC, ther is no prob, someone needs to get another track going, as far as that place goes, kids go there to race, and they do. Thats all its about.

bmiddaugh

someone needs to get another track going

Stokes fire, stirs pot,
    smiles and says,
    Let’s start some shit.
    No one believes it can be done.

BIGANT-DOG

Bill I love you like a bro, but 12 or 13 moto’s ain’t crap hell 20 moto’s ain’t crap. I have not raced at hc that much because i spend 1 day out of the weekend at home with the wife. But I am going to try and hit both track’s as much as possible for the rest of the season. Bill yes kid’sgo to race, but not enouh of em at any track “in the family”

BIGANT-DOG

brett There will be another track

BIGANT-DOG

Can i be any more clear!!!!!!!!!

Judgement day is coming- those who have helped bmx shall be blessed.

those who have done bmx wrong shall be cast into the eternal pits of hell.

ANT DOG 3:16

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.