Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Thinking of going racing tomorrow

• This topic has 7 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

Brett,
    Can we get this to play in the background? http://www.letsrumble.com/

bmiddaugh

now everyone’s killing me!
    Has anyone been reading my posts full through?

bmiddaugh

Guys,
    I gotta get some sleep. I drove up to flemington today to meet Bill and Matt and take pictures of the track and get everyone’s names who were helping out. I then drove across NJ to get a cruiser, just so I could personally say “I got my a** stomped by Rich Farside”. I then had a 1 hour converstion with George Hoernig about getting a few other guys together to get a positive BMX demo team together, where I was hoping to get a chance to give out all kinds of info on BMX racing to kids. I then had an hour conversation with Karen Gillis, about, well just about everything.
    I don’t know what to say to everyone. Dale, if you took personal offense at what I said, it was never meant that way. Board, Track Directors, I just want to give riders a voice…sometimes people are scared to voice their opinion to those in charge and they need a place to do it.
    I really do love BMX and I started to consider you guys friends, but if I’ve failed there, then well….I just don’t know.

RFarside

If Dale will leave the axe at home and have Legend put a chain on the Bulldog I think everything will be OK.

DigetyelaD

hhhhhmmmmm

RFarside

Sorry I couldn’t make it to the race today. I had a little trouble with my new truck on the way. I got a flat and couldn’t find anyone who had a tire for it. Here is a picture of it with my bike trailer.

Brett how did your body armor hold up?

Rich

bmiddaugh

oh its all fun and games till Brett is lying in a puddle of mushy bone jello.
    Can I get one of those?
    With double armor plating?

bmxlegend

that is an awesome hyper truck.. definitly awesome..

RaidenHayden

Wow, now we’re getting in to my line of toys, this gets better and better.

bmiddaugh

this thread is going down as one of the funniest ever on this site man, Rich, keeping it real…..real freaking funny.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.