Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old These people are the…

• This topic has 4 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Heart and soul of NJBMX. The volunteers.

they do not have to do this. BUT THEY DO. And mr. robbins helps out in the shop. So the next time you sare complaing the track sucks or why isn’y this done ask yourself when is the last time i helped out?

bmxmom156

hey ant i dont frequent that “other section” dont want to ruin my reputation here…haha

anyway my mustang would kick your chevy’s a** any day of the week. i wish i could find a pic of it ( did they even make cameras back then??) it wasnt too pretty but fast as all get out. it was kind of a mustard yellow 71 mach 1 and i think it had the flintstone back seat( the one where you dont step down or your foot goes thru…lol)

when i was in school in sc i got stopped routinely(for no good reason) by the good ole boys with joisey plates are you kidding??

where you have to go see the “sheriff” whos office ( town hall) is in the police station which is in the back of the brew thru gas station get your lottery tickets and whatever moonshine you want- kind of place…

yea my dad wasnt too happy about me taking that car to college…lol

bmiddaugh

anyway my mustang would kick your chevy’s a** any day of the week

woa, woa, WTH is this?
    Where is Debbie Smith?
    Who’s this person sh*t talking about Fords? 😆

bmxmom156

ant baited me in the smoked section and i am not dumb enough to fall for that…lol

so i finished the conversation here…

he seems to have a def opinion on fords and my husb is a ford fanatic(yes he can and does get over 200 k miles out of a gas engine ford truck) so we banter about it but ihave to admit my mustang was FAST… boy i wish i had that car nowadays…

BIGANT-DOG

Brett you might wanna stay out of this one. Ah deb here ia video of how a ford should sound.
    [video src="http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/RADDOG/?action=view&current=8-12-07065.flv" /]

BIGANT-DOG

Back to the topic, It is people like you dulock etc that are keeping this going. And vinnie is the man. he busts his ass when he is there, along with scotty and rez. All so we can ride “kids bikes” Oh and cant forget mrs. Yuhas.

bmxmom156

howel is a good example of ppl working together.not just 1 or 2 its everyone stepping up…

btw the new bike shop is amazing. i couldnt get my kid out of there…( thanks alot scotty….lol)

imwatchin

Try this Crack-Dog Fast Ford

bmxmom156

wow!!

what was that you were saying ant????

BIGANT-DOG

It’s on my budy is back!!!!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Well since you went there.
    Fas t Freddy
    his awesome ’66 Chevy C10 pickup running 6.36@220mph worlds fastest drag racing pickup (6.28@221mph)…fast freddy pro mod pickup dragster drag

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=66+chevy++pro+mod&search=Search

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.