Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old The official Team PBR…

• This topic has 10 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

“hey BMX Legend I voted for you thread”
    Put your name here if you voted for Mr. Legend.

4130forlife

dave pawson #1 🙂

ihatem

Are you guys talking about the poll?
    How are they’re 84 votes? Last time I looked, there were only 40 votes! 😮

rodney

you guys talkin about my pole

bmxmom156

hahahahaha

thats what i wouldlike to know ( not about that pole…about the votes)

Macdaddy

hey, what do you expect, craig has what – 100 riders? pbr has 10 look at how many more votes we got than riders!

ihatem

Yeah, but I would think that everyone would vote for the legend! 😆

I would have if Gabe wasn’t on GHP

bmxmom156

i love it !!! a traitor in disguise….

you can secretly vote for pbr we wont tell…lol

bmxmom156

hey i say we have a team pit bike race…i dont know how we can do it but maybe at a reg race ( racing class ,open and pit bike would be too much for a state race) a local at one of the tracks…. flemington is downhill so i put forth a challenge for all the teams. send 1 rider in on a pit bike for the team…have an open any age dosnt matter..i bet we get semis maybe 1/4’s

oh and none of those “cheater pit bikes”…. 16” frames, forks and wheels only…( more of the garage sale bike variety type)

if every team sends a rider maybe it would give the teams a chance to earn like maybe an extra 50 points or something ( help with catch up points)

what do you think?

BIGANT-DOG

Damn will someone vote for CJS. Don’t hold it against my guys just because I am the T.M. 😆

ihatem

@bmxmom156 wrote:

i love it !!! a traitor in disguise….

you can secretly vote for pbr we wont tell…lol

hahahahah! 😆

ihatem

@bmxmom156 wrote:

hey i say we have a team pit bike race…i dont know how we can do it but maybe at a reg race ( racing class ,open and pit bike would be too much for a state race) a local at one of the tracks…. flemington is downhill so i put forth a challenge for all the teams. send 1 rider in on a pit bike for the team…have an open any age dosnt matter..i bet we get semis maybe 1/4’s

oh and none of those “cheater pit bikes”…. 16” frames, forks and wheels only…( more of the garage sale bike variety type)

if every team sends a rider maybe it would give the teams a chance to earn like maybe an extra 50 points or something ( help with catch up points)

what do you think?

Awesome idea! Gabe has a killer 12″ that’s really fast! 😆

bmxmom156

dannys is inbetw a 12 and 16…got it for $5 in a garage sale( i think it was actually pic any 3 for $5..haha)

maybe 2 riders from each team to make it fun and up the numbers…if they cant do it “officially” because of the age differences of riders then do it on invisible nbl paper… the little guys at flem loved this last yr when we did it..everyone had “pro names” and everything..it was really cool…

we had luke skywalker, otomabinmartin,and dont forget the ever famous puddentator etc. was alot of fun…

RaidenHayden

Ant, I gave you a sympathy vote, chill dog

Sullivan

i voted for Pawson

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.