Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old the ladies man

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

dan smith got 4th on sunday at the national in florida.. out of like 69076 people.. that boy has skills.. not to mention he is a bmx legend state team rider

congrats danny

bmxmom156

thanks dave. it was a hard class. he would have def made the main on sat at sarasota if a certain sloppy slingshotter didnt hit his bars coming out off the gate…lots of elbows in the 2nd turn too… ( geesh) anyway he made it both days in orlando which is no easy feat… that class had about 39 riders and (i was secretly was just praying to see him make it out of 1/4’s…lol
    )

BIGANT-DOG

So, where is the video? come on I know you taped it. congrats btw.

bmxmom156

oh i got lots of video..too bad there is no place to really view the whole track.. betw blind spots and my hand shaking so much (nerves and the wind…lol) the videos are going to be hard to view.. will ahve to see how they came out tonight.

i wouldnt know know how to put a vid up anyway…its in the camera and i just attach the cables to the tv…thats all i know…oh and then i push the button…lol

bmiddaugh

I cannot believe you guys use that nickname…that dude is gonna kick my ass someday for that! 😯

bmxmom156

as usual brett its all your fault

4130forlife

yep 10 years from now, little danny will be known as “the ladies man”

he is at that age where he is discovering girls ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.