• This topic has 4 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

It would actually be nice to see a system that works for the people who support it…Not the Illegal Immigrants,prisoners,terrorist,guerrillas etc etc……..Who fuck it all up……..It’s gonna be great speaking Spanish instead of English in a few years THANK YOU GOVERNMENT,CORPORATION………AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS WHO HIRE THESE ILLEGAL TRASH. COMO ESTA AMIGO……………?????????

Anonymous

Look at this prick Corzine wanting to give illegal people licenses to drive……great idea when the can’t read the signs not to mention they are not supposed to be here in the first place……

RaidenHayden

Dude, on those issues I totally agree, we can’t get health care for legal residents, but when an illegal gets sick there is all kinds of programs, it makes some body feel good to do this, only it is at our EXPENSE

rodney

How is it that a bunch of bmxers know this crap but the people in power have no clue ?

Anonymous

They do have a clue we are just intelligent slaves………………………

bmiddaugh

Rod that is a good question…
    I mean look at the 4 guys who are discussing this right now.
    Different people completely but coherent on the same issues.
    (Brett about to go off on weird tangent here)
    Us BMX guys and guyettes are really different, we have spent our whole lives going up against mainstream America, we question everything, we don’t believe something can’t be done just be because somebody else says it can’t because we, meaning we as BMXers, have collectively BUILT OUR OWN SPORT from the ground up.
    We really are a bunch of nut jobs who live that stupid saying…
    “Some people see things as they are and ask why, and other people see things as they should be and say why not?”
    Except we say,
    This is the way we want and we’re gonna do it, now get out of my way.
    Please.
    Basically we are not tied into dogma.

RaidenHayden

Dogma, no up here in the mountains sometimes we eat dogs, what’s that got to do with anything?

bmxlegend

this country is seriously sucking…but its said that its still better than alot of other places.. sooner or later im gonna go crazy and just start killing people who cheat me out of my freedom..

adam.. his hostility is awesome, haha

bill when are we gonna get loaded???

bmiddaugh

loaded on dog?
    cheap shot fired…

RaidenHayden

We don’t discrimate, we eat everything

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.