Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations The aba cares.

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

taken from vintagebmx.com

I was just in my LBS and on the counter is a postcard size flyer anouncing a FREE 30-day ABA membership along with a free entry fee. It looks like it is sponsored by Redline (mostly because it is covered with Redline logos and Bubba, daa).

This seems to be a pretty big offering to me, but I haven’t seen a press release or anything. Did I just miss it?

This beats the poop out of the 1-day membership previously offered. I’d also like to know if the local track is going to recoup the entrance fee.

Thumper, is this only going to be offered through Redline dealers, or is there more in the works? Is there any way the local tracks can use this as a promotional item?

This is a real deal being done by several bike companies!
    I mean, come on now…
    What more do I have to do?

bmiddaugh

reply from official aba spokesman

This is a promotion I have giong with a lot of the bike companies. Some I have had going for a couple of years now. The Press Releases were issued but it was quite some time ago. I’m glad to be working with such great companies on this. We are working as an “Industry” to spread the word of BMX racing.

You can find these great promo items on Redline, Felt, Diamond back, GT, Mongoose, Schwinn, Intense, and a few others in the works. They all have the same great offer with the new bicycles. They are branded specifically to the brand that they made for. It’s a great program and it’s been working great.

I always like to look at the bikes in the local Wal-Marts, they have those promo items haging all over the place on the BMX bikes. Goos stuff for sure!

Positive, yes or no?

RaidenHayden

Positve
    But in this state, who knows we might get sued, JUST KIDDING

RFarside

I always like to look at the bikes in the local Wal-Marts, they have those promo items haging all over the place on the BMX bikes. Goos stuff for sure!

Well at least Shannon likes the idea.

RaidenHayden

Rich, your not going to race with one of those on your handlebars, are you? LOL

RFarside

I don’t think Hyper has any of these hang tag things. 😆

RaidenHayden

Ya let me down, I was expecting a real good foto shop pic shooting me down, I need a laugh

rodney

wal mart bikes wal mart tracks know what I mean

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.