Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Farside’s Place The 2008 Olympic BMX Track

• This topic has 15 voices and 87 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

At least bill is trying to do something POSITIVE. TELL YA WHAT, bring take some ofthat negative energy you got come out to howell and help out sunday.

BIGANT-DOG

And eht is not bad at all, those guys worked hard to get it done.

ridinlow

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

At least bill is trying to do something POSITIVE.

Yeah… its shows with all his NBL and state bashing that he does, good job Ant, way to showcase his character.

RaidenHayden

First off, I hd nothing to do with Egg Harbor, and if you read, I was not bashing the NBL, but the UCI, which took mountainbiking from something that was really taking off, down to the lows they are at now. Even if the cyclocross finals went off well, what are the mechanics behind how thye are running that. And yeah, pound for pound the NBL sucks compared to the ABA.
    I just want the sport show cased so we get riders. As far as my intentions, isten rideinlow, when the grant thing was going on, which benefitted the NJ NBL, I was still trying, even knowing that I was putting in an ABA track, why for the kids. Some of your current board members would rather say there will never be an ABA track in NJ. What kind of crp is that? Any track where kids are riding would be a good thing right?? Go hang with your Egg Harbor buddies

BIGANT-DOG

Yeah… its shows with all his NBL and state bashing that he does, good job Ant, way to showcase his character.

It is obvious where you stand, so bring your ass to cj in the am and get on the gate,and stop bitchin. Or is cj “too big” for you little boy, cause that is what you sound like, good night i gotta RACE tommorow.

miken1973

i thought the track looked cool. but thats a picture not reality. I would hire Billy Au (some say he screwed the pooch at mullica but I dont think it was his fault) If nj had that I would race again. I went to the last UCI worlds held indoors in KY(me and lynch rode out). What a disgrace and embarrassment and the NBL was to blame. I will give the Aba credit when they drop the ball they fix it for next time. Not the NBL as long as bob can make his motorhome and lexus payments they keep the same recipe. the most fun part was that huge go cart track with me lynch, lamb and a bunch of crazy canadian dads LAPD pit moves into the mud almost got us banned. It be cool to see BMX as an olympic sport–remember its an exibition sport not the real thing— too bad its going to be on at 3:30 in the am and no one will see it. Hopefully towns or counties will add a track or give some funding to exisiting tracks. I know i dont sound too positve(i want to see bmx get big and prosper it gave me some amazing times and memories) but I dont live in fantasy land and old dogs (UCI,NBL,ABA) cant learn new tricks.

PS its late and I cant spell

bmiddaugh

Yeah… its shows with all his NBL and state bashing that he does

And what point is that, it seems that this is just another desperate attempt of his to bash the NBL

Define this “bashing” thing that many people like to speak of.
    Pointing out deficiencies, problems, inconsistencies and the like is not bashing.
    Asking questions is not bashing.
    The inability to have a discussion and argue and defend a point usually leads one to fall back on saying they are being “bashed”.
    I have been “bashed”, I have been told I was stupid and an idiot to my face at a nbl board meeting for the simple fact that I was bringing forth a grant to the state. Which I would like to add has been given. I have been told what we are attempting to do here, which is give the masses a place to voice their opinion and let their thoughts be known is the worst thing to happen to BMX in NJ.
    The facts are plain and simple. The nbl has dropped the ball, Bill is going to go in a different direction with his track and this time there is a place where people can go and get an unbiased opinion on what is going on. If someone thinks something sucks at Bill’s track when he gets done, well guess what, he will take it into consideration, not stick his head in the sand and say everything is fine. I have a feeling Bill’s…no I’m sorry, it is actually his wife Diane ALSO an ex-BMXer who will be running the track, track will be built and ran for the AVERAGE rider not as a practice track for the “nationals”.
    Bill asked a lot of questions, was vocal with his opinions and now he and his wife 2 REAL BMXers have gone and done what we should all be doing, opening a place for the riders to ride.
    Bill was flown across the country to build tracks for the aba, LOCAL tracks.
    We, the riders know that nbl, aba, does not matter, it is the people running the tracks that matter. We will go and promote the tracks that welcome the riders, and WE will show people how this is done.
    BMX was started by rebellious, creative teenagers and it will be RUN by those same teenagers who are now adults.
    In closing I tire of this word “bashing”. Although I am sure that England would have loved to have used it against Thomas Paine.
    ya’all be cool.

RaidenHayden

Yeah, what he said

miken1973

I hope bills aba track is a runaway success. something fresh and exciting is needed. and sometimes a healthy dose of compition is what is needed to get things rolling with the ol’ guard. I hope its a nice track and people flock to it.

RaidenHayden

Me too Mike!!!!! Brett, did ya get the pics of the sign up building?

4130forlife

mike nunn rules.. and i will fight anyone who has anything to say otherwise

bmiddaugh

You mean the luxury Hayden sign up condo and rider lounge?
    Yes. 😈

RaidenHayden

The other paper work is done by the way, officer Middaugh

Post the pics!

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.