Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Thanks For The Help

• This topic has 6 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

Now this is funny. If you read this post from Vintage VBMX Post how did Richard Bunt help me or Jud with the problems we were having getting to the worlds? Maybe if you want to be the so called team manager you should take on that responsibility and not just kiss some upper management azz to get a free ride to Brazil.

RaidenHayden

So they are thanking him for running something, when there was a problem, that he couldn’t handle, they wish him well? How is that running anything, if he worked for me, FIRED

TideyFamily

Who is that guy? The team manager for the US? Felt? Man he’s alittle full of himself…Did he actually help anyone?

LeadSled1

He is the team manager of the US Challenge team. He is also the owner of Clayborn BMX.

I do stand by my statement as him being our best choice at this point. He has been there so many times at the UCIs he knows what you can and can not do. He knows how things are run and has some “influence”.

As for Jud and Rich’s problems I really wish he would have pressured Bob or USAC to get involved. I don’t think he wanted to jeapordize his position as the team manager and backed off. Jeff Upshaw Sr. said something about that in the other post with “You can’t ride the fence on this one”. I think it is utter BS that Bob did not even put an inquiry in to Adventure Travel. The sanction recommended them which means BOB should be involved.

Hopefully things end up better in the future. I have been checking out the other nations cycling sites and their riders got money and full uniforms to go to Brazil. Even the Brazil riders got full uniforms and $400 to race in their home country.

We got nothing other than a $60 jersey we paid $150 for (USAC license fee for the race).

Rich, I am going to pick up yours and Juds jerseys for you from over there.

Next year I think ABA will be a bigger contender for my money than NBL. I would rather travel more for their races than give money to someone who does not seem to care about HIS riders.

Next year the ABA will have qualifiers for the Worlds. Things are going to change.

bmiddaugh

Takes deep breath, remembers what Rich said last night……

TideyFamily

ABA in less than 20 days… I allready called my old home track Friday Night and they took my CC for mine and Nikota’s membership.. I ammmm soooo happy that we signed up at my old stomping grounds. We wanted to race in Missouri on the drive to phoenix but didn’t want the Missouri track getting the credit for our membership.

BIGANT-DOG

For once i will keep quiet, yeah right

LeadSled1

monkeyfunker. My plane tickets never showed up. Waiting for a call now from Rich’s buddy to see what the fricken deal is. 👿 I’ll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I can still check into the flight.

bmiddaugh

must relax….must relax…

LeadSled1

Damned lucky. They just showed up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.