Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Thanks…..

• This topic has 10 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

We would like to thank everyone who came out this weekend to race our first NJ State Qualifiers. The weather held out and the racing was great.

We would also like to thank all the volunteers who helped make the race such a success.

There was some great racing from the Pro/Am open right on down to the 5 & under rookie class, everyone did great.

Thanks again for welcoming us into the NJ State series.

4130forlife

you got it glen, and thank you for being part of this great bmx thing we have going on

CrazyCraig

I was very impressed with the facilities and like the fact it is gated / fenced in.

Glenn – you and your crew were good. The racing was fun and the new State sound system rocked. It was everything a race should be, just needed more motos and mains.

Looking forward to rolling in there for the National in a few months. Its gonna rock!!

BIGANT-DOG

glenn my wife loved your place. And you have the best track in the njbmx family right now. I look forward to coning back.

bmiddaugh

coning?
    I can’t wait to rectangle my way over too… (come on Dog you know I gotta play!)

Well, I guess for those who were unsure of whether or not TPBMX would be beneficial to being in the state this year can no just chill.

Glen are you serving any new drinks in the snack bar next time around for the kids?

4130forlife

pbr????

bmiddaugh

……………. 😆

4130forlife

i saw brett throw down at the trails.. and i also saw bennet almost break his wrists , haha..

bmiddaugh

Got lots of good sheeot to write about from this event…

4130forlife

get on the ball buddy.. write away

pabmxrcr708

he is gonna talk about how he didnt get his camera to get my x-up in class haha

bmxmomof2

Trilogy Park did do a great job!!! Everyone had a great time. Also, being very observant, I took notice and want to thank the other track directors who supported and participated in the State Qualifier in Pottstown. It was nice to know that the new track can be accepted and supported (by most). With support form everyone, the NJ BMX State series will be a success!!!

bmxmom156

the new track IS accepted by all..dont even mention it.. they put on a great race and were awesome hosts.. we hope everyone comes out to flemington for the next round of state races…

( can someone get me that taco salad recipe??)

s4lnj

tacos were the best buy there– two with everything for $1.50!!!!! i asked for two sunday morning, like 8:30– but it was too early—

trilogy has really raised the bar.

dave

BIGANT-DOG

I will be trying to do some”locals” at p-town whenever i can.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.