• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

To Jeff Morgan for being who he is, Brett here was one stressed dude when finally really getting to talk full on to a man who really loves BMX and has the same vision as the rest of us here.
    When you hear enough lone gun stories from someone who has tried to make a difference all these years and gotten nowhere because people will not listen you realize you weren’t the first rebel out there ready to change things.
    I’d post more positive stuff that is going on here, but it’s best to keep things seperate now. Cool * So this nod of the sunglasses is for Jeff.

rodney

THANYOU without the support we would be no where no tracks , no shops , no bikes , no riders THANKS

RaidenHayden

If Jeff was running the show things would be different, the local scene would be happening, not jsut in Jeersey but at all the tracks, as that is where the riders come from to keep teh psort growing, NOT from Nationals

bmiddaugh

Bill…
    Why do people argue that point? I don’t understand why people think that having 103 nationals a year is ok and does not hurt the local scene at all..

RaidenHayden

WOW look at my speeling in the last post, good MEDS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.