Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Thank you from Pottstown….

• This topic has 5 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

We would like to thank everyone who came out and braved the heat to race in our first National Event.

We are greatful for all the volunteers who helped to make this event such a success.

We would also like to thank the Valley Forge Convention & Visitors Bureau for there donation. The extra money helped us to make this event a special one not only for the older money open riders but to give the young riders a chance to show off there talents and walk away with some great prizes. You can’t beat the smiles on young riders faces when they came down to pick up there prizes.

The Elite open on Saturday was one exciting race and when the 30 & over riders decided not to sign up for the open, the decision was made to put the money into the Elite open, which put the total money donated from the track up to $1000. Congratulations to Phil Delizia for a great win on Saturday.

The 50/50 was the biggest I have seen at a National in a long time with over $1100 going to the winner on Saturday.

The old school bunney hop competition was great to see and the Karokee was probally the highlight of the weekend.

Thank you once again to everyone who came out…..we hope to see you again.

Ps – to kinda answer a question in another thread……when Bob’s away the mice will play.

4130forlife

thank you glen for having a rad track

BIGANT-DOG

We should be thanking you for putting so much effort into one of the best tracks on the circut.

MREZ

Glen great job, Me and the family had a great time.Camping was great ,track was great.Good racing all weekend,little Rez did well except that whole crash thing on sundays main but thats the way it goes .great job thanks

AirportFF

Thanks for having a great facility. That’s the reason that I had Matt’s mom come down to look at it. So she has an idea of what a track should look like when they get moving with the one in Mahwah, NJ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.