Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Flatland terry adams leaving ares

• This topic has 7 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

i think that his name– not so well versed in the flat scene– but i know a few..
    friend chad from function told me last night– says that terry wants to ride for an american based company and bring flat to a higher level here in the states

rodney

who schwinn or huffy or mongoose hahaha!!!

s4lnj

there was roumor about miraco but that was squashed, that really only leaves a couple– maybe hoffman?

loudogg666

maybe he’ll ride for function!
    hahaha.

s4lnj

that’s what i said!!! but all they could really offer would be a free frame, and i’m sure he’ll be looking for money

rodney

FBM all the way they can make a new flat frame !!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Rod what about S&M bikes?

rodney

no interest in flat , tell him to call Ed at SICKCHILD!!!!!!!!

bmiddaugh

not a big fan of Crandall.
    Sure he’s a decent fellow, just feel like Ralph is doing a better job…
    maybe it’s a Jersey thing.

s4lnj

chad said a couple people had mentioned sick child– but are they big enough to support a big payroll? they are still a young company aren’t they?(5-6 years?)

adamguild

The money could come from signature frames shirts and parts…..I thought fbm was out of the flatland game… And sure Hoffman could support Terry but they just had Kevin Jones make a new bike……Its possible ……

I think Terry would give Sick Child a real boost in sales as I dont recall them having a consistant contest rider………..Paging Ed Nussbaum…….

rodney

sick child is the answer!! but FBM is good the people are great the quality is the best they are doing another frame with Leif soon Brian Chapman also may have some say in the new frame

adamguild

Brian Chapman rocks…

kevh

“We’re very pleased to announce that Terry Adams will join Chase Gouin as we build a new Odyssey flatland team and begin to develop a yet-to-be-named flat specific product line together in the coming year.”

Odyssey

loudogg666

i would think he would ride for ed.
    him and the southriders at one point all rode sickchilds.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.