Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old team trash talk

• This topic has 8 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

where is all the ghp chatter?? will the tie be broken this weekend? who will take over the lead???? only 5 pts separate the top 3 points leaders…

i say dont count out ppb they can easily come from behind…when no one is watching….

i wish all the other teams would enter it was much more fun when there were others….

i heard ghp has a secret weapon they have just added to the team…. my lips are sealed… things could get interesting….

cjs team are getting their feet wet and throwing elbows all over the place!! dont count them out….

any others??

4130forlife

mrs smith.. i need your e-mail address so i can forward you the team roster:)

BIGANT-DOG

Well CJS is pretty much out of it in the team standings, but we do have some of the top riders. Hey ANTDOG is #2 (yeah boy!!) But that does not matter because al (cjs owner) made me realize that it is not about how you finish it is how nuch heart you have. but

this goes out to all the other teams. Next year watch out for CJS RACING- BECAUSE WE ARE COMING OUT OF THE BOX STRONG AS HELL!!!!!!!! GHP -PBR -POINT PLEASANT- KB RACING- (You know how i feel about karl) You have all been warned. 😈

bmxmom156

dave check your pm

ant dogs boys are co mng out of the box i saw them at the national holding their own…

4130forlife

more power to them..

but in the end.. i will prevail:)

BIGANT-DOG

Deb thanx and dave beware EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY and our day is coming. Cause if things go the way i want em we might be an NBL team next year as well. btw I would be nothing if i did not have the help of all the parents on the team. Thanx Guys!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

CrazyCraig

@4130forlife wrote:

There is no “I” in TEAM

CrazyCraig

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

Well CJS is pretty much out of it in the team standings, but we do have some of the top riders. Hey ANTDOG is #2 (yeah boy!!) But that does not matter because al (cjs owner) made me realize that it is not about how you finish it is how nuch heart you have. but

this goes out to all the other teams. Next year watch out for CJS RACING- BECAUSE WE ARE COMING OUT OF THE BOX STRONG AS HELL!!!!!!!! GHP -PBR -POINT PLEASANT- KB RACING- (You know how i feel about karl) You have all been warned. 😈

Someone told me they gotta little coaching from someone at Pottstown and it paid off. Gee, wonder who that could be? 🙄

Sullivan

@CrazyCraig wrote:

@4130forlife wrote:

There is no “I” in TEAM

yea but there’s an M and an E
    what does that spell ME

4130forlife

hahahahhahahhaa

bmxmom156

i heard if pbr wins dave is sending the team and their families to barbados….

is this true dave?

CrazyCraig

Nah, but I heard he got them free passes to tour the PBR production facilities. 😆

CWCCRIDER

Craig, don’t get any ideas and set up a tour of our sports drink production facilities 😆 😆

imwatchin

@bmxmom156 wrote:

…. my lips are sealed… things could get interesting….

Blahhhhh ……………. That has to be the biggest joke of the week.

4130forlife

hahahahahhaha

free trip to drunkenville for all the parents fo sho

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.