Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old team PBR

• This topic has 11 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

will not be making an appearance next year

its been fun.. but its not for me..

thank you all..after the state series is over.. the team will be open to other teams

s4lnj

sorry to hear this– seriouslly–

man dogg… if yout dropping bmx you’d better be picking up a nice sport like paintball….

BIGANT-DOG

Dave, I do not know if you are going through anything now but please reconsider and give me a call. This is not the same guy i met on rt 9 that day. And I am worried about you.

BIGANT-DOG

Dave we need to talk.

likemeyenuts

That sucks. But then again if someone knew how to actually put in a team sheet with people who would take first maybe it would be more exciting for you and you would be in first. To bad you couldn’t be at the races to put in your own team sheet. Are you just bummed your not where you wanted to be? It will be okay Dave.

s4lnj

i have to agree w/ ant– you’ve been down latelly. you’re killing me

4130forlife

im not down.. just not into it like i was.. thats all

Sullivan

i think someone’s upset they’re in 4th place

bmiddaugh

WTF is everyone talking about, according to me they are leading…
    http://www.brokenspokes.net/index.php?name=Surveys&op=results&pollID=15&mode=&order=0&thold=0

CrazyCraig

@likemeyenuts wrote:

That sucks. But then again if someone knew how to actually put in a team sheet with people who would take first maybe it would be more exciting for you and you would be in first. To bad you couldn’t be at the races to put in your own team sheet. Are you just bummed your not where you wanted to be? It will be okay Dave.

I have known Dave for a long time, and even with all the team trash talkin, this is not what he is about. IMO, Dave put the team together to have fun, not to get first place. I don’t think any of us (well, maybe Point Pleasant, lol) put their teams together to win the state series. Heck, my team just came together almost on its own.

That said, Dave has had an up & down year, and we will all have those moments when we hit a wall (or in my case, a RV, lol). Its when you hit that wall you decide how bad you want something.

If Dave decides to pull back for awhile, then I hope someone else picks up the reigns of PBR and keeps it going.

4130forlife

i just do not like the direction bmx racing is going in.. the clips, the carbon, the prices of races.. the amount of nationals..

maybe i am stuck in 1993 mode.. bmx racing was fun then..its not fun anymore

RaidenHayden

Dave is right, there was a reason the sport was bigger years ago. At this point, as long as I have jumps in the back yard I could care less as well. Yep I’m clipped in, but alot of what Dave said about the overall vibe, with the amount of races and such is true

4130forlife

bill you rule.. and back in 1997-98.. i so enjoyed racing you

RaidenHayden

We had alot of fun back then, and thats what its supposed to be about

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.