Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old TEAM DRIFTWOOD/Tuckahoe Bike Shop

• This topic has 6 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jaylamoon

3rd place team! IS THERE PAY OUT FOR THAT RACE?

4130forlife

pay up sucka’s

CrazyCraig

Awards for the Race Day:

1. All teams that enter a valid team sheet are eligible for awards of the day. Awards will be given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams for each race day. The awards shall total 100% of the entry fees for that race. This includes the State Championship race.
    2. Unless there are unusual circumstances, the top 3 teams from the race will be asked to ride in the parade lap for the next State Qualifier race.

Awards for the State Series:

1. There are 8 State Qualifiers. For each team, the best five (5) team scores from the state qualifiers, along with the State Championship team score will be counted towards the year end total team score.
    2. Ties in total season team scores will be broken by how the teams placed at the State Championship.
    3. Any team that enters at least one State Qualifer, and the State Championship, will be eligible for year end awards.

I was informed by my team that we pocketed a cool $67.50 for the win on Saturday. That pays for two team sheets per race at Pottstown!

jaylamoon

doyou have to fill a sheet out at every race?

bmiddaugh

2. Unless there are unusual circumstances, the top 3 teams from the race will be asked to ride in the parade lap for the next State Qualifier race.

If PBR places top 3 I think that might qualify as “unusual circumstances” to keep them out of the parade lap.
    Ahm, just busting Daveo. —

4130forlife

hahaha.. its all good….

brittles are you gonna race state races?

bmiddaugh

ahm thinking about it, I have some personal reasons for not doing em, that I won’t discuss here.
    I had a rough winter.
    I know I look like a poser not racing but I have to make choices sometimes that are rough even for me.

4130forlife

eh, not a poser.. just akid that is having issues.. youll race when the time is right for you buddy

but lets get on the ball now, haha

bmiddaugh

LOL

rodney

tuck a hoe under my bed

bmxmom156

can someone post the team finishes i see someone posted there were 9 teams total that put sheets in.

wow 9 thats awesome…. uh and where did ppb finish??hmmmmmm?

4130forlife

yeah i wanna know the finishes also

pbr got 4th

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.