Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old support two local guys

• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

thats right– everyone’s two favorite daves.

there are going to be “bmx legend” shirts at the regional.
    and he motivated me to get off my ass and if all goes well i will have some “scarred 4 life racing” shirts there as well–

so when you see us, i would run right over and buy as many as you can, cause i gotta feeling……

bmxlegend

very true, me and my good buddy dave are trying to take over the bmx world.. and i know that we will succeed.. but in order to acheive the world domination we are planning on.. we do need all of your help.. so please contribute to the cause..

thank you
    managment

Caveman

everyone’s two favorite daves? Hey, wait a minute!

so when you see us, i would run right over and buy as many as you can, cause i gotta feeling……

HA!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

Dave ( Caveman ), I thought they were talking about you and I and paying our way for the year, or at least buying drinks for a year

Caveman

Yes, support two local guys. We’ll have a gin and tonic. For a year.

bmxlegend

bmx legend..

we put the BEER back in bmx

RaidenHayden

Dave K, can you imagine if we REALLY got that support from these guys, WOW the stories we would have then

Caveman

Well, well, well. How appropriate. I left work yesterday and I was behind some D.D.S. painting van and my eyes catch a S4L sticker. Dave, who was that?

s4lnj

man i didn’t realize how many “daves” were on this board!!!

caveman— a few years ago i knew some guys that worked for DDS. but they have since parted ways– could be anyone really– in the past couple of years we have probablly handed out like 2000 stickers belive it or not. we were able to get a shirt to cory nastzio last year. just the other day i was almost killed by some angry french guy for putting one on his Mr. Softy truk while he was in the parking lot. i haven’t gotten complete world domination yet– but i’m getting there

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.