Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Supercross..Inspiring..Must..Jump..Bicycle

• This topic has 13 voices and 36 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

once the ground unfreezes i will be getting some dirt dropped here. pogi will be over with the bobcat. should get interesting

dave

I hate doubles, I’ll just ride the driveway I guess. Nice vid Dave, I gave it 4 stars. First their was Road Fools, now do we have the start of Wood Gnomes series? Will Caveman be the next Spielberg?

Caveman

Hah! Wood Gnomes. I think you’re onto something.
    Dude, a tabletop would take three times the dirt as a set of doubles. Why fill in a set of doubles when you could use that dirt to make another set?

RaidenHayden

Dave, just a few picks from my yard

Caveman

Dude, I need carpet because I’ve got crappy South Jersey sand. What do you need it for?

RaidenHayden

Someof the dirt gets real loose, so we use the carpets. Dave did you see me shovel in the back round.

bmxmom156

is that your wife in that last shot? wow!

RaidenHayden

No thats Kevin Conklin, he’s a member of the spokes comunity, and I think he placed at the contest in H-town that was just held. My wife wants more racing stuff, which the new backyard WILL have including a man gate. Hmmmmmmmm, I hear sprint trails race calling

s4lnj

can i come and play?– i’ll sign a waiver before riding!!!!

RaidenHayden

Dvae no waiver required, we have had a few injuries but no lawsuits, probaly because they al know whats involved. But yeah next jam all are welcome, definitely more laid back than at a track

bmiddaugh

Woa, that vid is kicking..
    I was just about to go into a diatribe on how that is the proper way to film BMXing….but I really am tired of people stealing our ideas.

BIGANT-DOG

Nice vid, caveman you got a new bike?

LeadSled1

We have a construction company down here giving away 250 yards of dirt. (we are in the middle of nowhere and they don’t want to haul it far away) I should have some building going on when things thaw out. They are already started delivering the stuff. About 5 dump trucks full so far.

bmiddaugh

ouyae ucksay.

Why cant that happen in NJ?

RaidenHayden

Dude, that is how I got the dirt for the track, a contractor is building a mall 4miles from the track, so he said I could have it all. It’s the side of a mountain, and clay

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.