• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Next season when we start the state series, can we run the pro am k.o.s. and pit bike series back to back to back. moto 2a 2b 2c etc. btw i think the pit bike series is gonna happen.

RaidenHayden

Bring it up at the meeting!!!!!

s4lnj

only problem i see is guys getting burnt from one moto after another..

picture this, at flemington– jut finished your regulr moto, run up th ehill for pro am, run back up for old school, run up again for pit bike. sit down for three seconds– and back up for regular moto.

i know you can’t make everyone happy, just something to think about

RaidenHayden

Ant, if thats how you meant to do it, that doesn’t make sense

bmxmom156

you may have older guys — doing the pro am and the pit bike…cant have them right after each other

i dont know about old school and pit bike… maybe ask the older guys who is planning on doing both. take a poll maybe here to see??

BIGANT-DOG

This is why i come here, i ask questions and i ge the answers i need. 8)

I understand where you are all coming from. did not think about the “logistics” time to reconfigure my plan.

bmxer901

The placment of the moto’s would be key. I noticed at the V day race dan did both the pit bike and the open. I beleive he made the semi on both the as well. Unfortunitly I didnt see him in the pit bike one. I beleive it was all becuase the open was more important (obviouisly). So it was unfortunite that becuase moto’s were back to back he wasnt able to show up for one.

bmxmom156

well being he was the only “older guy” also he didnt want to take the win away from the younger guys. he just likes racing witht hat thing for some reason …he and gary built it the night before as his last one cranks broke. i think he enjoys racing that as much as the reg bike…haha… somehow finding junk and making it “usable’ seems to get him fired up…lol

yes having a little more time betw would help… believe it or not its more work racing pit bike than the reg bikes..think about how many revolutions your legs have to go to make it the same distance? he is goiing to retire his other pit bikes ( maybe raffle them off for the little guys at a race)since they ar too small for him an dhe wants to build another one…haha maybe a k mart/garage sale special with a little stronger cranks….lol i think he will bring them to howell to see if any little guys need one…

RaidenHayden

From this moment on, Dan shall be know as “Sanford”, as in Sanford and Son

BIGANT-DOG

I thought I had that title, LOL

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.