Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Stop hiding………

• This topic has 12 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I understand using screen names. But if you are gonna come here and talk crap BE A REAL MAN and do not hide behind your screen name. This thread goes out to all the trash talkers who come here and try to start shit!!!!!! Me I talk alot of crap, but i would never try to hide myself. Some people do it to have a little fun, that is cool but if you come here talkin crap, trying to start trouble and hide you ain’t nothin but a little beotch!!!!!!!!!

rideodybmx

im gonna say something right now

crap!!! i forgot lol mybad but ant you know i got your back 100%

RaidenHayden

Ant. it’s easy for some people to hide behind a screen name, they are probably the same people that hide when anything important comes up.

BIGANT-DOG

BEOTHCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rideodybmx

i agree with mr haiden that why i dont really like the whole screenames you should have to use your name this way people know whos talking

BIGANT-DOG

or at least id yourself

rideodybmx

yupp ant we all know who you are lol theyrse not mistaking when you make a post lol

Sullivan

fighting on the internet is like winning the special olympics. even if u win, your still retarded….. NOW GO RIDE YOUR BIKE INSTEAD OF STARING AT THE DAMN COMPUTER SCREEN… some people need to get a life 😆

imwatchin

I am special 😯

cruiserdad9

I’D POST MY NAME, BUT HARDLY ANYONE WOULD KNOW ME. BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CARE TO KNOW. I’M THE OLD GUY ON A SHWINN, AND USUALY I WEAR GREEN.

SEE YA ALL SUNDAY
    JIM REMPKOWSKI

BIGANT-DOG

Jim we know who you are. 😆

RaidenHayden

Sullivan summed it up, GO RIDE YOUR BIKE!!!!!! And Jimmy, you ain’t just the OLD guy, you are the only guy who was riding when Moses was around 😯

bmiddaugh

the only thing that matters in these forums are things we get accomplished.
    videos, websites, jerseys, kids coming to the track, important and happen because we b.s. here.

name calling and sh*t talking is fun and funny but ya can’t take it serious….jeesh!

BIGANT-DOG

I just got tired of it that’s all. I feel better now 😀 I have no prob busting balls believe me. Just do not like people twisting my words.

NOW GO RIDE YOUR BIKE INSTEAD OF STARING AT THE DAMN COMPUTER SCREEN

Wish i had more time to.

Kevin

I know the feeling…I just had to get rid of the old Wyoming Valley BMX board because of an eruption of stupidity over the weekend. Although it wasn’t associated with any track anymore I left it up as a general board, but after this weekend, hoooBoy..got nasty, name calling, slandering. That’s why the bike shop board is so closely moderated..like this one, to keep out the idiots

Kevin at Plains Bike
    Plainsbikebmx.proboards80.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.