Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum State Jerseys for Pres Cup

• This topic has 6 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Just to be clear there is no rule that states you must wear your states jersey at the presidents cup. If you want to race the presidents cup, basically race the state series and you are qualified. (There is the “top 15” thing but right now, that is not an issue.)
    Again, you do not need to wear an NJ jersey to race the presidents cup.
    Now go have fun and don’t stress over life’s little nuances.

CrazyCraig

Buuuuuuuuuutttttttttttt……………it is the one and only “state vs. state” race of the year, so nothing wrong with showing some state pride, right???????? 😀

4130forlife

i think there is a problem with it.. man i am being a jerk, but i cant help it.. ok.. you spend a bunch to race state races to get the number.. to race state against state at the pres cup..now why the hell do you HAVE to buy a jersey to win your state money.. it should BE FREEEEEEEEEE

bmiddaugh

No not at all, it’s just not a “requirement”.
    I say wear the jersey, and I know you guys did a good job.
    But just wanted to clarify to those who didn’t get a jersey that they can still go if they are qualified.
    I’m dying to see what you guys got this year.

BIGANT-DOG

Trust me the jersey’sare hot.

moderator2

Then why would this be posted on the NJ site?

@From NJBMX wrote:

Forum: State Series Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:59 am
    Subject: 2007 STATE JERSEY ORDER FORM AND INFO.

DEADLINE OCTOBER 22nd, 2007

Download, fill out, and mail the form if you want a jersey. If you are going to the President’s Cup you must have a NJ Jersey.

bmxmom156

it used to be that you had to wear the state jersey to be used on the president cup state team( if they used you on the team sheet) maybe its changed since then???

i liked it as bitd when we used to have 60-70 some odd riders it was cool to be able to cheer for the nj riders from the stands..you couldnt miss them…

plus if you are there racing why wouldnt you get a jersey if the state pays for them anyway? i dont get it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.