Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old State jerseys

• This topic has 9 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I need to order them for ohio who do I talk to?

CWCCRIDER

Nancy said she will be taking deposits at EHT sat.

ihatem

If we won’t be at EHT how else can we order one?

bigjeff

Central Jersey has the forms, if you are planning on coming down on Sunday.

bmxmom156

you are coming with gabe for the big pit bike race right??? he missed the last one we will have an extra bike in case anyone needs one…

ihatem

When & where is the pit bike race? Flemington?

ihatem

@bigjeff wrote:

Central Jersey has the forms, if you are planning on coming down on Sunday.

We’ll be there Sunday.

bmxmomof2

Think maybe it would be a good idea if ALL of the tracks were given the forms?????

🙄 🙄 🙄

4130forlife

its still unreal that you spent all the money to get a state number.. the jersey should come with that state number for FREE

loudogg666

i agree with the man above me.

CrazyCraig

Dave – please attend the next state meeting and introduce that – and maybe we can get grant money to cover it in the coming year.

Right now the state re-imburses everyone who races the P-cup.

I will ask Nancy to get the form up on NJBMX.org, and maybe get a link here.

I am on the committee for the jerseys this year, sorry for the late release of the order forms.

CWCCRIDER

@4130forlife wrote:

its still unreal that you spent all the money to get a state number.. the jersey should come with that state number for FREE

It is free if you race the presidents cup

bmxmomof2
    CrazyCraig wrote:
    I will ask Nancy to get the form up on NJBMX.org, and maybe get a link

Thank You

4130forlife

it should be free even if you dont race the presidents cup.. so in order to get a free shirt.. you have to spend nearly 400$ on a hotel room for the x mas classic.. then spend another 50$ to race the presidents cup.. not counting food and gas..haha

it should be FREE to everyone who raced the state series

CrazyCraig

Dave – I am new to this side of the deal, you know that. Like I said, you have a very valid point. Lets not b*tch about it, but work on getting this included for next year.

I do not know if Rich C. will make another grant available next year, but he has pointed out that there are many resources to get grants from. Someone here alluded to Trilogy possibly getting grants, so maybe they can point us in the right direction.

Yes, it seems like the right thing to do: give a jersey to everyone who qualified for and raced the state championship. But, you have to put a limit on it somewhere. I believe the P-cup allows the top 15 in an age group to race that race. So if we make the assumption that we are growing this sport in hopes of one day having more than 15 people in a class at the championships, then maybe thats where you draw the line:

If you qualify for and race class at the state championship, and finish Top 15, you get the State Jersey at no charge, whether you race the P-cup or not. You can not just give it to everyone or then you take away from the accomplishment of earning it. If, however, you were not qualified at the state championship, but still were considered “Top 15” AND you go to P-cup, then we’ll cover your jersey if you go and race. (keep it as a re-imbursement program, of course)

Remember, this is racing. Look at any other racing sport and you will see that you bring out the best in folks by making them earn their awards.

**add to original post**

Just to clarify, what I wrote above is something that needs to be proposed at the next state meeting for the coming year. It is not the current way of doing things.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.