Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Farside’s Place Some Cool Videos

• This topic has 7 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

For you guys that think you can manual good lets see if you can top this –> Clip #1

The first ever front flip on a street bike –> Clip #2

This is a video of Rich Carolan at the velodrome. I like the move he makes in the turn. He is the one in the pink. –> Clip #3

RaidenHayden

Clip three looked more like bowling

TideyFamily

Clip 2 was at Travis Patrana’s house…. I have seen that one befor and Travis was freaking out thinking the guy was dead.

RFarside

That had to air lift to guys out that day.

rider1

WOW that crash was bad. All kidding aside that guy is really hurt. Not only is he cliped in but he is also strapped to the pedals. All track sprinters use that type of pedal. They work good except when you crash. For the record I have not had a crash that bad on the track. Hopefull I never will. Have come very close a few times. Cheat death much.

Rich

CrazyCraig

Dude, in the Velodrome vid, unless someone used some computer trickery to manipulate that vid, watch the rider in pink: he head butts the guy next to him causing the crash.

rider1

That type of racing is called Kerin. Very big in Japan. Head butting is standard. When I began doing matchsprint a former Japenese national kerin champion helped train me. On my very first sprint he used the headbut on me in the final turn. I was like “dude easy”. He told me I had a lot to learn.

Rich

RaidenHayden

Hey but Rich we know you have a hard head, you must have done well at it!!!!!! LOL

rideodybmx

that wheelie was nuts!!

GregHill

Crash much? Makes you want to duck tape your feet to the pedals and get your sprint on..Let’s do that real soon.

GH

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.