Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old some aba race in Ga

• This topic has 8 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

phil the dragon delizia won day 2 at some aba national..

thats soooooooooo awesome

go phil

Caveman

Him and Mike Kapes are gonna turn double A this year. Those two guys are getting stupid fast.

Has anyone from NJ EVER turned double A?

kevh

J-rich

Caveman

But he wasn’t living in NJ at the time.
    Doug Luden made it too but he had already moved to CA at the time.
    To see somebody make it to double A while living in NJ is awesome.

I just checked Saturdays results and Phil got 3rd in 17&over mixed open too. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ALL ABOUT?!?!?!?

C’mon ABA. You’re starting to make mistakes like that other sanction 😆 😆

CWCCRIDER
    LeadSled1

Was Jud in Jersey for Philly when he was AA?

4130forlife

jud is the man.. the stuff i got from him at pottstown f’n rules… so nice.. thanks jud

im still looking up the titan cranks.. still havent seen anything ablout when they were made or anything

phantom

Here is some pro histroy in sports from jersey.Four pros from pennsville my hometown Hank endres topfuel,Ron orbins super gas in drag racing.Bill Widger cfl pro football and Chris Widger baseball.I dont think being in Jersey is a problem I see Phil turning aa sometime in the future and not very far from now.

4130forlife

mark derosa, professional baseball player from carlstadt nj, he was on my little league team in 6th grade, haha.. he pulled in 835grand last yeat on the texas rangers.. no clue who he plays for now.. but that kid is getting paiiiiid

bmiddaugh

Phil and his dad are genuinely good people, I would hate to see Phil D leave the state for someplace else where he can get better practice in. We (read all of us involved in the future of BMX in NJ) OWE it to those who also care deeply about BMX (read, Phil who as badazz as he is, just like all the rest of you older guys, always takes the time to help out the younger dudes) and want nothing more than to have a fun place to ride free from negative vibes to make NJ the happening center of the NE BMX universe.

4130forlife

phil rules

BIGANT-DOG

I like how the ABA gets results up the next day and uses a riders nickname in the listings.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.